Bill Jemas at VEI

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating
Just trying to be self-deprecating

Post by Brother J »

Chiclo wrote:
VEI Reborn wrote:For the love of god VEI....please close up shop and sell these properties to someone who will use them!

Lets stop being nice here. These guys need to get their heads out of their arses and either make something happen or sell them off. Take your loses and move on!

Sorry guys. Im just so sick of this crap. I have no idea how some of you long timers can deal with it.

/End rant
Maybe you should ask to get your username changed, VEI Reborn.
yeah, maybe VEI Stillborn would be more fitting.

VEI Reborn
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by VEI Reborn »

Chiclo wrote:
VEI Reborn wrote:For the love of god VEI....please close up shop and sell these properties to someone who will use them!

Lets stop being nice here. These guys need to get their heads out of their arses and either make something happen or sell them off. Take your loses and move on!

Sorry guys. Im just so sick of this crap. I have no idea how some of you long timers can deal with it.

/End rant

Trust me I have thought about it numerous times. In the end, Ive met some great people and they know me by this handle so I havent asked

VEI Reborn
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by VEI Reborn »

Brother J wrote:
Chiclo wrote:

/End rant
yeah, maybe VEI Stillborn would be more fitting.

Thats actually perfect!! For some reason I dont think Greg or DJ would go for that though.