Death Defying Doctor Mirage - Plus Edition

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

lorddunlow
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
Re: Death Defying Doctor Mirage - Plus Edition

Post by lorddunlow »

And if they don't after that, then just get your books from Ed.
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.

Shadowman99
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite title: XO Manowar
Favorite artist: Clayton Crain

Post by Shadowman99 »

Haha, guys, I appreciate the thoughts, but I think you're forgetting the part where I said "there IS NO other comic shop within an 80-mile radius of where I live :lol:

I'd have to travel some considerable distance to move my businness elsewhere, even if it actually did result in better service! :lol:

And although I do it when the comic shop *SQUEE* up from time to time, I don't like mail ordering all that much, mostly because I find it to be a lot of hassle and it uses so much packaging... So... Much... Packaging!
Save the trees! Mother Nature is my babe! Yeah! Tree-hugging and all that stuff!

And as for getting my stuff from Ed: I'm sure he'd do a great job of looking after my Valiant service for me, but y'know how much it'd cost to get my books sent over from the states, whether it's monthly, bi-monthly, tri-monthly, whatever... It'd cost a bomb in the long run! :o

So really I just have to put up with the best I can get from my local shop, and if there's anything I really, REALLY want anytime, I just have to be very very nice to a certain Tim Horton's-loving, moose-following, maple syrup on bacon-eating, red & white clothes-wearing, spruce-smelling, "Eh?"-saying hockey-watching mountie-raping Brian Adams-listening snow-covered Canadian pal of mine here on the boards, who most certainly doesn't have some odd fondness for cats drawn as Valiant characters, and hope that he can fix me up with 'this or that' on the rare occasion that I might want to obtain something a little bit special. But he does a great job of looking after the little European contingent here on my side of the water, who (probably for the same reasons as me) all also struggle to pick up non-'regular' versions of Valiant comics, and we appreciate it and we all love him very much and he's our bestest pal and he's great and all the girls like him and... :thumb:
Kurt Busiek wrote:Bull$#!t

Captain Craig
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: XO Manowar/Shadowman
Favorite title: XO Manowar
Favorite writer: tough one

Post by Captain Craig »

Spoke to my LCS shop owner and he said he's ordering this and told him to put one in my box!

Carson
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

Post by Carson »

The preview looks great. I'm really looking forward to the change of pace and getting to know new Valiant characters.
AKA "The Anti-Chartist: he who made Charty go Sharty"
---------------------
Valiant Fan # 2021
---------------------
G.I. Joe Fan #1
http://www.3DJoes.com