Store and Con Variant Help!

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

nycjadie
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Kindt
Favorite artist: Too many to choose.
Store and Con Variant Help!

Post by nycjadie »

Since the site went down and I had a big move, I've been having a hard time tracking a lot of the variants. Specifically, I'd love help on the store variants for Rai and Armor Hunters. I'm also trying to see what con variants came out this year.

I also need to grab the 18 part incentive cover set. Is there somewhere I can easily buy that in one shot with a discount? Midtown seems impossible as many of them aren't listed.

Anything else I'm missing from this year?

Many thanks,
Steve

mkb28
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
Re: Store and Con Variant Help!

Post by mkb28 »

nycjadie wrote:Since the site went down and I had a big move, I've been having a hard time tracking a lot of the variants. Specifically, I'd love help on the store variants for Rai and Armor Hunters. I'm also trying to see what con variants came out this year.

I also need to grab the 18 part incentive cover set. Is there somewhere I can easily buy that in one shot with a discount? Midtown seems impossible as many of them aren't listed.

Anything else I'm missing from this year?

Many thanks,
Steve
Hey Steve:

I am buying all 18 issues for the MegaCover set from DCBS. They are charging me $3.99 for each book or $72.00 for the entire set. If you order through DCBS, you can ask them to add all 18 to your order. If you can't track down a set, let me know and I may consider letting my set go. I keep going back and forth on collecting this set and can't make up my mind!facepalm

Michael
Mkb28