X-O Manowar #1 Reaches 12th Place in March Sales!

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Sunlight on Snow
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Re: X-O Manowar #1 Reaches 12th Place in March Sales!

Post by Sunlight on Snow »

Phoenix8008 wrote:
jeremycoe wrote:
Phoenix8008 wrote:
possumgrease wrote:
possumgrease wrote:
greg wrote:I doubt that Comichron numbers are off by 50% all the time (60K vs. 90K), so there's a chance that the Comichron numbers for X-O #1 don't include the retailer exclusive cover art editions. :hm:
It's also possible that the pre-order bundles are being calculated differently.
Also the Humble Bundle sales with the virgin art variant.
I thought the only thing physical in the Humble Bundle was the flat cover? They wouldn't be counting digital sales in this would they?
That's what he's talking about. The X-O Manowar #1 variant.
Right, but that was just a cover, correct? If so, then not a whole issue, therefore why would it be counted in sales of issues?
No, this is supposed to be the complete issue with an exclusive variant cover....
Submit $25 or more, and receive the X-O MANOWAR #1 VIRGIN ART VARIANT, signed by cover artist Lewis LaRosa (Punisher, Bloodshot Reborn) – Valiant’s first-ever Humble Bundle physical reward! Experience the FIRST ISSUE to the EPIC NEW ONGOING SERIES from New York Times best-selling writer Matt Kindt (Divinity, Dept. H) and Valiant-exclusive rising star Tomas Giorello (Batman & Robin) in epic fashion with this Humble Bundle-exclusive variant cover showcasing the full might of LaRosa’s sensational cover artwork without trade dress and signed by the artist himself!
...but as someone stated about it may not be included in Comichron's number anyway because it isn't distributed through Diamond.

jeremycoe
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Quantum & Woody (Acclaim)
Re: X-O Manowar #1 Reaches 12th Place in March Sales!

Post by jeremycoe »

Phoenix8008 wrote:
jeremycoe wrote:
Phoenix8008 wrote:
possumgrease wrote:
possumgrease wrote:
greg wrote:I doubt that Comichron numbers are off by 50% all the time (60K vs. 90K), so there's a chance that the Comichron numbers for X-O #1 don't include the retailer exclusive cover art editions. :hm:
It's also possible that the pre-order bundles are being calculated differently.
Also the Humble Bundle sales with the virgin art variant.
I thought the only thing physical in the Humble Bundle was the flat cover? They wouldn't be counting digital sales in this would they?
That's what he's talking about. The X-O Manowar #1 variant.
Right, but that was just a cover, correct? If so, then not a whole issue, therefore why would it be counted in sales of issues?
Nope, it's the full issue. Otherwise it would have been advertised as a print or something along those lines.
Alone, listless, breakfast table in an otherwise empty room.