Crazy theory time (Harbinger Renegade #6 and Divinity #0)

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

greg
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character
Crazy theory time (Harbinger Renegade #6 and Divinity #0)

Post by greg »

Crazy theory time...
(my apologies if anyone beat me to it, but I haven't read or heard anything similar as I type this...)

SPOILERS RELATED TO Harbinger Renegade #6 and Divinity #0

You have been warned.

Divinity #0 shows us what the Red Brigade are doing now... allowed to continue to exist even though they shouldn't have existed at all.
The Pioneer, specifically, has the purpose of "keeper of the ancient evil which must never be released".
Who would that be? Seems like it would be The Stormbringer from Harbinger Renegade #6.

OK, so the Pioneer is guarding the Stormbringer.

But... Divinity (Abram) says she is "protecting the Earth from a threat that did not exist until she did."

CRAZY THEORY TIME: The Stormbringer is Kazmir.

Whether Kazmir went off to explore the universe or not, at some point, he must have returned to Earth... in the past... to rule.
The Red Brigade continues to exist because Kazmir is still here.

Joshua
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Valiant fan since: Bloodshot 1
Favorite character: Probably Gilad
Favorite title: Wrath Of The Eternal Warrior
Favorite writer: Venditti
Favorite artist: Ryp
Re: Crazy theory time (Harbinger Renegade #6 and Divinity #0

Post by Joshua »

Kazmir understands that is free to go to anywhere in the universe and instead goes to to the past to live vastly de-powered? That I do not buy. However, I thought the same thing about the Pioneer and this possibly being the Alpha.

TheeBaldMoose
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: ECCC April 2016
Favorite character: Bloodshot/Ninjak/Divinity
Favorite title: Divinity/BS Reborn/Britannia
Favorite writer: Kindt/Lemire/Roberts
Favorite artist: All of them, really

Post by TheeBaldMoose »

greg wrote:Crazy theory time...

Divinity #0 shows us what the Red Brigade are doing now... allowed to continue to exist even though they shouldn't have existed at all.
The Pioneer, specifically, has the purpose of "keeper of the ancient evil which must never be released".
Who would that be? Seems like it would be The Stormbringer from Harbinger Renegade #6.

OK, so the Pioneer is guarding the Stormbringer.

But... Divinity (Abram) says she is "protecting the Earth from a threat that did not exist until she did."
I like this portion of the theory, that some portion of The Red Brigade will be involved, maybe all four. Maybe instead, somehow when Kazmir reshaped the world, then left it, the Stormbringer awoke/given life somehow and "trapped" the essence of Kazmir.

Better yet, Kazmir's not captured, but somehow when he reshaped the world and formed the Red Brigade, it psychically awoke the Stormbringer. Here would be the need of the Pioneer and her "protecting the Earth from a threat that did not exist until she did"
Moose

greg
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character

Post by greg »

Joshua wrote:Kazmir understands that is free to go to anywhere in the universe and instead goes to to the past to live vastly de-powered? That I do not buy. However, I thought the same thing about the Pioneer and this possibly being the Alpha.
If you explore the universe and get heavily defeated by "something out there", you'd probably head home... someday. You'd probably also want to regain some "power" and flying back to Abram and Myshka would be a bad idea. You'd be better off showing up during the Crusades (and Plagues) so not many would notice you killing whomever you needed to suck their soul "as a battery".