Imperium Deluxe Edition HC

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Scarabus
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
Valiant fan since: VH1
Imperium Deluxe Edition HC

Post by Scarabus »

I haven't seen any solicitations for this and it's been a while since this book came out. Secret Weapons has been amazing but I miss Josh's work and would really like a hardcover collection of all these stories. If any news or info, let me know.

WrathOfArmstrong
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Valiant fan since: April 2017
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Wrath of Eternal Warrior
Favorite writer: Venditte
Favorite artist: Juan Jose Ryp
Re: Imperium Deluxe Edition HC

Post by WrathOfArmstrong »

Thought you were bringing good news about this... :cry:

At one point Dinesh said Dysart wasn't done yet when someone inquired in the twitterverse... then just recently they announced the Life and Death of Toyo Harada for early 2019...http://www.valiantfans.com/forum/viewto ... 0#p1075041 which is probably-unforunately-most likely Dysart's final Harada storyline.

If VEI marketing is on the ball, they'd put together a deluxe Imperium... just before that mini series kicks off or before the mini gets collected in a nice Hardcover of its own. Then again, maybe those 6 issues would make a real nice and complete 22 issue hardcover.

Scarabus
Valiant fan since: VH1

Post by Scarabus »

Thanks for the info. Yeah, I would love both storylines, or however it connects, collected together if that is the case. I'll take anything, lol. I have the singles but they just need to have those Imperium issues collected HC. Would make for a better reading experience.

mkb28
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart

Post by mkb28 »

Scarabus wrote:Thanks for the info. Yeah, I would love both storylines, or however it connects, collected together if that is the case. I'll take anything, lol. I have the singles but they just need to have those Imperium issues collected HC. Would make for a better reading experience.
I was getting excited when I read the subject line too. :D You can always scoop up the 4 TPB’s at 50% off from Paradise in the Buy/Sell Valiant section. :thumb: That will help with the reading experience.