Valiant Solicitations February 2021 and Beyond

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris
Re: Valiant Solicitations February 2021 and Beyond

Post by Chiclo »

nycjadie wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 6:53:16 pm How many editors do you need to change a lightbulb?
5. One to hold it and 4 to rotate the ladder.

Sunlight on Snow
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla

Post by Sunlight on Snow »

Dallow Spicer1 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:39:18 pm Coincidentally it was just announce the last 2 issues of the Visitor are being released in June...Hope they stick the landing !
Why not? Let's wait for Diamond to finally cancel the last 2 issues and then announce the new release dates the very next day. :thumb:

facepalm

TheFerg714
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
Valiant fan since: July 2014
Favorite character: Archer
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Favorite artist: Juan Jose Ryp

Post by TheFerg714 »

Dallow Spicer1 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 4:39:18 pm
Ramses818 wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 11:48:50 am Since the issues were finished, I think this is just a matter of people will have to reorder them. I can't see them never releasing books they already finished. Sad that they keep hyping books only to delay them and then cancelling good series while telling us everything is fine.
Coincidentally it was just announce the last 2 issues of the Visitor are being released in June...Hope they stick the landing !
Well that's good news I suppose. I didn't like it that much, but it sure was better than most of DMG's s**t.

I've been reading through some stuff from late 2018 and 2019, and honestly, I'm shocked by how far the quality has dropped since then, and that was after the buyout. Even then they had some absolutely solid mini-series, that felt like natural successors to VEI books, like Punk Mambo, Killers, Incursion, and of course Fallen World/Rai. Wtf happened?