CGC In-House Private Signing with Bart Sears

Discussion of all "slabbed comics" whether Valiant or not

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

IMJ
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O Manowar #1
Favorite character: VH1 Sting | VH2 Rai
Favorite title: VH2 Rai
Favorite writer: Kurt Busiek
Favorite artist: Sean Chen
CGC In-House Private Signing with Bart Sears

Post by IMJ »

Maybe some of you guys now have a use for those Turok hoards? :) :P :P :P
CGC wrote: CGC is thrilled to announce that comic book artist Bart Sears is joining the ever-growing CGC In-House Private Signing lineup. Sears is best known for his incredible cover art and penciling done for publishers DC Comics, Marvel, Valiant and beyond! Some of those titles include DC Comics’ Justice League Europe, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight , The Spectre and C.O.P.S.; Marvel’sSilver Surfer, Midnight Sons, Blade,Peter Parker Spider-Man and Spider-Woman; and Valiant’s X-O Manowar and Turok.

Beyond comic books, you can find Sears creative influence within several action figures and packaging designs for toys like Hasbro’s G.I. Joe, C.O.P.S., World Wrestling Federation and many early X-Men figurines. Sears also worked on several covers for Wizard Magazine and was the author of Wizard’s Brutes & Babes drawing tutorials.

“The one thing about the comic book world is you never run out of great talent!” exclaimed Brittany McManus, CGC Signature Series Director. “Week after week, we love bringing in new artists and writers to sign books for fans, and we’re so happy to have Bart join us! He’s worked on several great titles, so it will be awesome to see what is sent in for his signing.”

For this exclusive event, ALL CGC members — that includes free CGC members — can submit books directly to CGC headquarters in Sarasota, Florida.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Sears signs the submitted books, CGC will grade and encapsulate them with an expedited turnaround time of only three weeks. If CCS pressing is also requested, the expedited turnaround time will be six weeks. After grading and encapsulation, the collectibles will be shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee for Bart Sears is $60 per item and includes:

Bart Sear’s signature
Expedited turnaround time of three weeks for CGC grading
Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
Encapsulation with CGC’s iconic yellow Signature Series label

CGC must receive all submissions for this event at its Florida headquarters by Monday, November 30, 2020.