Favorite character: XO Manowar
Favorite title: XO Manowar
Favorite writer: Robert Venditti
Re: Valiant: From Father to Son

Post by caniac »

Welcome to the boards :thumb:

I'm 33

lorddunlow
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.

Post by lorddunlow »

caniac wrote:Welcome to the boards :thumb:

I'm 33

:lol: It's probably because I'm a little tired right now, but this post made me think it was a dating site intro, but only missing the Zodiac sign.

"Welcome to the boards. I'm LordDunlow. I'm 32, an Aquarius, and I love a good BBQ!"
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.

caniac
the hole just keeps getting deeper
the hole just keeps getting deeper
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: XO Manowar
Favorite title: XO Manowar
Favorite writer: Robert Venditti

Post by caniac »

lorddunlow wrote:
caniac wrote:Welcome to the boards :thumb:

I'm 33

:lol: It's probably because I'm a little tired right now, but this post made me think it was a dating site intro, but only missing the Zodiac sign.

"Welcome to the boards. I'm LordDunlow. I'm 32, an Aquarius, and I love a good BBQ!"
:lol:

I'm a Capricorn btw

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.

Post by grendeljd »

Cool story, glad to see quality comic reading as an experience is passing to another generation :thumb:

Hope you've been enjoying the boards so far, and learned to avoid this crazy Anti-Canuck;
lorddunlow wrote:I think a large number of us started with Valiant when we first were introduced to comics (around 11 for me - which makes me 32 now).
Is that how you do your math every year on your birthday to figure out your age, Dunlow? Why am I not surprised?

"I am eleven plus 1981, subtracted from 2013, so I am currently 21 years older than when I was eleven! Yay, I'm nuts!!" :insane: :screwy: :drool:

:kidaround: :lol: :lol: :poke:

(Don't mind me, I haven't been able to poke fun at Dunlow much lately. All in good fun!)
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

lorddunlow

Post by lorddunlow »

grendeljd wrote:Cool story, glad to see quality comic reading as an experience is passing to another generation :thumb:

Hope you've been enjoying the boards so far, and learned to avoid this crazy Anti-Canuck;
lorddunlow wrote:I think a large number of us started with Valiant when we first were introduced to comics (around 11 for me - which makes me 32 now).
Is that how you do your math every year on your birthday to figure out your age, Dunlow? Why am I not surprised?

"I am eleven plus 1981, subtracted from 2013, so I am currently 21 years older than when I was eleven! Yay, I'm nuts!!" :insane: :screwy: :drool:

:kidaround: :lol: :lol: :poke:

(Don't mind me, I haven't been able to poke fun at Dunlow much lately. All in good fun!)
:screwy: indeed
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.

FormerReader
I spoke with Dino and he said you can divulge all information to me.
I spoke with Dino and he said you can divulge all information to me.

Post by FormerReader »

Welcome to the boards! :clap: