Alternative to Facebook Page: COMIC BOOK COLLECTING BUY SELL

Non-VALIANT items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

apacseller
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Valiant fan since: Harbinger #1
Favorite character: Magnus
Favorite title: Warriors of Plasm
Alternative to Facebook Page: COMIC BOOK COLLECTING BUY SELL

Post by apacseller »

I sell on the Facebook page COMIC BOOK COLLECTING BUY SELL TRADE, but I really don't like it. The admins have a lot of strict (unecessary) rules like not allowing any cross-posting (which is just a pain for everyone), no comments in posts, etc. They rule it well, and fairly, but the rules are annoying.

Are there any good alternatives? The page doesn't seem to generate a lot of sales to be honest, but it's easy to get stuff out there and pick up the occasional sale.

Just curious if there are any better ones?

I'll be listing some stuff here (Valiant and non-Valiant- and don't worry, no $1500 Harbingers), but just curious if there are any other FB sales pages?

greatbrandino11
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Cruisin' in Darpan's Winnebago
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Peter Stanchek (Sting)
Favorite title: Harbinger
Re: Alternative to Facebook Page: COMIC BOOK COLLECTING BUY

Post by greatbrandino11 »

I'm a member of Slabbed Comics on FB. It's a closed group of about 1600 people. I had posted on the CGC forum about wanting to buy a comic and member of the forum directed me to seller in this FB group. It was an A+ experience. The mods will have to accept your request.

I would hesitate on trading though. I've read multiple posts on the page since joining last year about unfulfilled trades.
"When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth."