Is one of the most prominent forms of currency used in NBA 2K23

Non-VALIANT items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Shaftesburyw
Magnus, Solar, and Turok
Magnus, Solar, and Turok
Is one of the most prominent forms of currency used in NBA 2K23

Post by Shaftesburyw »

Do you see this becoming an issue now, with MT 2K23 covers? A non-athlete, an actor or another rapper?

Well that we're now living in places that aren't just basketball or aren't just video games. Therefore, I think it's possible as we continue to grow in the world of culture and the places it can bring us, who knows? Right? It's common to talk about how artists would like to be athletes, players want to become musicians. It is my intention to emphasize that you should not ask any more questions in this thread. Or if you do -- don't expect a reply since this isn't me seeking to let the floodgates open or press the guy. I'm just trying be a bit more cautious here and emphasize the information the dude has provided without overloading it with every single random question out there.

AIRJ23 The reason is that in MyNBA these "center/right/left" tendencies for mid-range players and 3-pointers change for each player at the end of every season which is annoying. I've heard that "center/left/right" tendency doesn't affect the actual gameplay, they just affect the simming. Do you think that's true? Mike Wu said that the team has added more jumpers with signatures than before. I'm glad they actually identified them, and now you can look them on the internet, because you might not be certain before.

Now you know if number X actually was the right jumper or is like X player's jumper (by comparison).EccentricMeat: I haven't heard anything confirming or denying that player likeness can/can't change over the years in MyNBA Eras.My guess, simply based off the fact that they are updating rules and expansion teams and even courts/logos in relevant years, is that players will also update to reflect their IRL look in relevant years.

A lot of NextMakers have uploaded NBA 2K23 gameplay videos today which highlight what they call the Jordan Challenge. We've posted some of them below, and will continue to add to this throughout the day.Virtual Currency, also referred to as VC, is one of the most prominent forms of currency used in Buy MT 2K23 . It is used mostly in MyCAREER mode to improve the attributes of MyPLAYER or opening player packs when playing in MyTEAM mode.

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes
Re: Is one of the most prominent forms of currency used in NBA 2K23

Post by depluto »

I personally don’t see a rapper or another athlete pulling that off or buying mydong23 coins even if edematous scrotums are an actual thing that I never dreamed existed as far back as 10 years ago.