VcVSS Bloodshot 7

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Schmakt
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
VcVSS Bloodshot 7

Post by Schmakt »

I bought this off ebay about a year ago... at least it seems like that long ago...

I've tried to find my old records and search this site to see if the sale was archived anywhere, but I can't find anything. I believe I paid $66 for it, and back when everyone was arguing about selling these things, I thought it would be fair to sell them for what you initially paid... so instead of ebay, that's what I hope to do. (I will, however, be putting a Harbinger 1 & 2 CGC 9.2 on ebay and currently have Iron (vol. 1) 1-6 up if anyone's interested in those things.)

$66 (including shipping to the US) - includes the original copy of the Ninjak treatment that was sent, the silkscreened backing board, the certificate, and... I suppose... I'll throw in the comic as well. This one's number 5 of 50 - signed and numbered by Kevin VanHook. First to PM me here for $66 gets it. Oh. And I'll ship outside the US, just not for free... a $5 discount on whatever the actual shipping costs are as I plan to spend about $5 sending this via Priority Mail in the US.

I've been very out of comics for a while, so I could be way off base - if the price is unfair, feel free to make an offer... but if someone offers 66 after you, the 66 gets it. **If someone offers me the 66, I will not accept higher offers that come in later**

Going to Amsterdam to see Pearl Jam in a month or so, and I need some spending money. If I'm lucky enough, I'll have enough to get some Radiohead tickets too. :)

I don't have a digital camera, but here are the photos I took with my phone... The comic was kept in its bag in this box since I got it... although I did read the Ninjak thing. Thanks!

The Comic:

The Backing Board:

The Certificate:

The Ninjak Treatment:

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating

Post by Brother J »

Hey Steve, here's a chance for you to buy one of the VcVSS books you sold off back... :hm:

speedracex
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance

Post by speedracex »

im suprised no ones pick this up yet :hm:

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

speedracex wrote:im suprised no ones pick this up yet :hm:
He just put it up an hour ago! :lol:

I hope he is able to sell it, I did a deal or two with Schmakt (I think it was VALIANT cards) and he was a good person to deal with.

(Plus I'd like to see all the copies of my poor VcVSS have a happy home!)

speedracex

Post by speedracex »

Brother J wrote:

I hope he is able to sell it, I did a deal or two with Schmakt (I think it was VALIANT cards) and he was a good person to deal with.

odd, my clock shows 11:46 right now, I never realized the board were an hour behind my time .....as for this project I loved it and every project thats come out so far, it will def make somone happy to complete a set :thumb:

Schmakt
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by Schmakt »

Brother J wrote:

Valiant Cards indeed...

Plus I got my full set of Rai books from you off ebay back in late '04 / early '05 :)

DawgPhan
My posts are simmered in four flavors
Re: VcVSS Bloodshot 7

Post by DawgPhan »

Schmakt wrote:I bought this off ebay about a year ago... at least it seems like that long ago...

I've tried to find my old records and search this site to see if the sale was archived anywhere, but I can't find anything. I believe I paid $66 for it, and back when everyone was arguing about selling these things, I thought it would be fair to sell them for what you initially paid... so instead of ebay, that's what I hope to do. (I will, however, be putting a Harbinger 1 & 2 CGC 9.2 on ebay and currently have Iron (vol. 1) 1-6 up if anyone's interested in those things.)

$66 (including shipping to the US) - includes the original copy of the Ninjak treatment that was sent, the silkscreened backing board, the certificate, and... I suppose... I'll throw in the comic as well. This one's number 5 of 50 - signed and numbered by Kevin VanHook. First to PM me here for $66 gets it. Oh. And I'll ship outside the US, just not for free... a $5 discount on whatever the actual shipping costs are as I plan to spend about $5 sending this via Priority Mail in the US.

I've been very out of comics for a while, so I could be way off base - if the price is unfair, feel free to make an offer... but if someone offers 66 after you, the 66 gets it. **If someone offers me the 66, I will not accept higher offers that come in later**

Going to Amsterdam to see Pearl Jam in a month or so, and I need some spending money. If I'm lucky enough, I'll have enough to get some Radiohead tickets too. :)

I don't have a digital camera, but here are the photos I took with my phone... The comic was kept in its bag in this box since I got it... although I did read the Ninjak thing. Thanks!

The Comic:

The Backing Board:

The Certificate:

The Ninjak Treatment:
amsterdam eh....spending money, eh....where is PJ plaing in amsterdam?

DawgPhan

Post by DawgPhan »

oh and someone should add these to the vcvss thread in general

Elveen
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.
Location: Educating the future of America, or something like that

Post by Elveen »

I remember going to Amsetrdam as a youth, just make sure you get directions to where you are going before you, well... um...

Well you know, the bars and stuff...

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

DawgPhan wrote:oh and someone should add these to the vcvss thread in general
done

Schmakt
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by Schmakt »

It's gone - Thanks, all. :)
Last edited by Schmakt on Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:07:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

Schmakt wrote:I bought this off ebay about a year ago... at least it seems like that long ago...

The Comic:

The Backing Board:

The Certificate:

The Ninjak Treatment:
Although I'm sad that you don't want to keep yours, you are a scholar and a gentleman for not using these as a means for personal profit.

Believe me....though I will be the only one to say it, the Valiant community here thanks and respects you for going about it this way.

:thumb:

Schmakt
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by Schmakt »

DawgPhan wrote:amsterdam eh....spending money, eh....where is PJ plaing in amsterdam?
PJ's actually playing at the Gelredome in Arnhem about an hour South East of Amsterdam, but I'm staying in Ams. for a few days around the show.

ZephyrWasHOT!! wrote: Although I'm sad that you don't want to keep yours, you are a scholar and a gentleman for not using these as a means for personal profit.

Believe me....though I will be the only one to say it, the Valiant community here thanks and respects you for going about it this way.

And thanks. :) I've still got my Ninjak 1 that I got myself... winning one off ebay just doesn't quite mean the same, and I just didn't want to *SQUEE* anyone off. I got to see it and enjoy it, and now I can enjoy something else. :twisted:

slym2none
a typical message board assassin

Post by slym2none »

Schmakt wrote:slym2none got in first on this one... just before motherearth asked me about it for V-K....

I didn't realize Steve was actively working to get these back, or I would have checked with him first, but I did say first to PM, so to there it goes.

Thanks, all. :)
You're welcome... although I wish you hadn't made it public that I was the one who bought it. Motherearth has already PM'd me, and I bet it won't be the last I get...........

-slym
Some people spend their whole lives believing in fairy tales, usually because they don't want to give up the fabulous prizes.

Schmakt
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by Schmakt »

*previous post edited*
Last edited by Schmakt on Thu Jul 20, 2006 3:10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

:?

Maybe you should ask VK if he wants to get this from you directly... I don't want to get in the middle of some weirdness here, BUT - I do know that if VK wants it, he should ask for it, NOT MotherEarth.

Otherwise, I will be glad to put it in my "vault" and it will never leave it afterwards.

-slym
Some people spend their whole lives believing in fairy tales, usually because they don't want to give up the fabulous prizes.

SnotDrip
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Valiant fan since: Magnus Robot Fighter #1

Post by SnotDrip »

My vault is deeper and more secure then yours so can I get it instead

:lol:

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

SnotDrip wrote:My vault is deeper and more secure then yours so can I get it instead

:lol:
Get in line, NoseTrickle!

:P :D :kidaround:

-slym

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

Schmakt, really - no need to edit those posts. The only person/people I didn't want to know that I got this would have been MotherEarth and maybe VK, and ME has already PM'd me.

Again, if VK really wanted this back, I think he could have gotten it, but MotherEarth needs to stay out of my business.

-slym

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

ZephyrWasHOT!! wrote:Although I'm sad that you don't want to keep yours, you are a scholar and a gentleman for not using these as a means for personal profit.

Oh yeah...

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

-slym

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

slym2none wrote:
Schmakt wrote:slym2none got in first on this one... just before motherearth asked me about it for V-K....

I didn't realize Steve was actively working to get these back, or I would have checked with him first, but I did say first to PM, so to there it goes.

Thanks, all. :)
You're welcome... although I wish you hadn't made it public that I was the one who bought it. Motherearth has already PM'd me, and I bet it won't be the last I get...........

-slym
Uh oh.

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

First come, first served... :thumb:

If someone is sending you private messages you don't want to receive, I think you can block that person, might be something to look into. :wink:

motherearth
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)

Post by motherearth »

slym2none wrote::?

Maybe you should ask VK if he wants to get this from you directly... I don't want to get in the middle of some weirdness here, BUT - I do know that if VK wants it, he should ask for it, NOT MotherEarth.

Otherwise, I will be glad to put it in my "vault" and it will never leave it afterwards.

-slym

Vault-Keeper is out of town or else he would have jumped on this post the second it was on the board. He had to leave this morning to go on the road for a two day trip. He even gave up the SDCC because he boss said go east instead. So excuse me slym for trying to help out a friend.

I thought everyone knew he was trying to get back all his number 5 books that he never really wanted to sell to start with. I'm sure you all remember the things he was going thru. So if you have a number 5 fan project Steve would like to buy it back. Contact me or his wife, please. --barb

tcolli
Forget Col Sanders - I'm the Chicken Man
Forget Col Sanders - I'm the Chicken Man

Post by tcolli »

I think the lesson learned here is don't sell these for profit. I say if VK wants it back....$132. He tried to gouge everyone else so :P
I do chicken right!

motherearth

Post by motherearth »

tcolli wrote:I think the lesson learned here is don't sell these for profit. I say if VK wants it back....$132. He tried to gouge everyone else so :P

He didn't 'gouge' a penny more than anyone wanted to pay. His wife said that he didn't even post pics or write descriptions when he put them on ebay. That way only board members knew what they were. He has paid back in full what he got out of the books he has gotten back for your information.--barb