VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.
- Honey, it's time to spawn!
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:16:51 pm
- Valiant fan since: 2012
- Favorite character: X-O Manowar
- Favorite title: X-O Manowar
- Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
- Location: Kansas City, MO
Hey Chris:Intrepidxc wrote:Keep the offers coming!
I found one for you!
- Clinkin' bottles with Aram
- Posts: 2538
- Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 11:51:09 pm
- Valiant fan since: 1992
- Favorite character: Divinity
- Favorite title: Divinity
- Favorite writer: Dysart
- Favorite artist: LaRosa
- Location: Dealing with some gov't bullsh*t
BTTT, still looking!
- Working on the first full appearance of me
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:09:23 pm
- Valiant fan since: 1993
- Favorite character: Ninjak
- Favorite title: Deathmate
- Favorite writer: Kevin VanHook
- Favorite artist: Jimmy Palmiotti
So I am new to this platform, and I see you know something about the VH1 Deathmate Orange. I was wondering with only one Deathmate Orange 9.8 ever graded by CGC (only three have ever been graded by CGC and 8 by CBCS), and it sold earlier this year for 2247. Just how much is a 9.8 white pages worth?
- One of few who have a circa 1993 Valiant tattoo
- Posts: 3748
- Joined: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:06:09 pm
- Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O 14
- Favorite character: Sting
- Favorite title: Harbinger
- Location: Cody, Wyoming
I LITERALLY just bought a Deathmate Orange Preview today. It's not CGC'd, but rather a raw. It comes from a well-respected forum member and have done business with him before, so I'm sure it's NM. The past few days I saw a couple on eBay, but they were going for astro-freaking-nomical prices. We're talking two I saw were in the 500's.