Getting Bad Idea books going forward from Paradise (Collector's Paradise)

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

paradise
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
Major Valiant-supporting retailer
Valiant fan since: 1994
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar, Unity
Favorite writer: Matt Kindt
Favorite artist: Bart Sears
Getting Bad Idea books going forward from Paradise (Collector's Paradise)

Post by paradise »

To everyone here who bought the ENIAC bad idea pre-order with us (we will be contacting you individually also, but this is a public post) and everyone else here:

You can get all other Bad Idea books from us, BUT because it's a lot of handling for only 2 books per month, and in hopes that you buy more books from us (non-bad idea) here is what we are offering, and (unless you are local) this will be the only way we will mail order these going forward:

Set up a pull list with us, using our online subscription service. You will receive 10% off, free bags/boards, and EXACT shipping (we don't make money on our customers through inflated shipping prices). We will ship your books monthly or quarterly, or when you tell us to, but we'll charge your books monthly on a credit card you put on file with us, form available here: (https://comicsandcards.net/ccagreement.html). Keep in mind, since it's only 2 BAD IDEA books a month, shipping monthly is going to be more expensive than the books on some months. But that's up to you and worth it if you collect other books and decide (hopefully) to give us the business. If you sign up with us for "All Bad Idea" you will get priority and will be guaranteed first prints on all new Bad Idea books going forward (Eniac #1 is not available for 1st print for #1 issue, but #2 and up no problem).

If you decide to do this, you will send us the cc agreement form mentioned above. Once we receive it, we will set up your account in the system, and email you with an intro email with a link, to set up your password and log into the account. It's pretty easy to use and if you just want "All Bad Idea" it's not necessary, we'll auto-populate that for you, but if you want other books I highly recommend it. PM me for any questions and with your filled out forms. You can scan and email the forms to store@comicsandcards.net, too, or PM me here.
Edward
COLLECTOR'S PARADISE Stores:(Canoga Park, Pasadena, North Hollywood)
7131 Winnetka Ave - Canoga Park, CA - 91306 - 818-999-9455
319 S. Arroyo Parkway - Pasadena, CA - 91105 - 626-577-6694
5118 Lankershim Blvd - NoHo, CA - 91601 - 818-980-BOOK
http://ComicsAndCards.net

mrwoogieman
All this talk of 'snipping' is making me keep my legs crossed.
All this talk of 'snipping' is making me keep my legs crossed.
Re: Getting Bad Idea books going forward from Paradise (Collector's Paradise)

Post by mrwoogieman »

You're the best, Ed! Always thinking of the fans. I hope people take advantage!

:thumb:
:hm:

mkb28
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Honey, it's time to spawn!
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Favorite title: X-O Manowar
Favorite writer: Venditti and Dysart
Re: Getting Bad Idea books going forward from Paradise (Collector's Paradise)

Post by mkb28 »

mrwoogieman wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 6:13:36 pm You're the best, Ed! Always thinking of the fans. I hope people take advantage!

:thumb:
I just did! :thumb:

Mkb28