VALIANT CGC 9.8's & MORE...eBay

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

BodaZoffa
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
VALIANT CGC 9.8's & MORE...eBay

Post by BodaZoffa »

I have just listed a large number of the harder to find Valiants on eBay. There are a few graded by CGC & CGG. Included is an X-O Gold CGC 9.8, 9.6 & some 9.8 Miracleman's. I have a 100% feedback rating, & have been a solid member of the forums here for some time.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... =3&rows=50

Happy bidding, & e-mail me with any questions.

Thanks.... Boda

BodaZoffa
Re: VALIANT CGC 9.8's & MORE...eBay

Post by BodaZoffa »

thespeculatorboy wrote:
BodaZoffa wrote:I have just listed a large number of the harder to find Valiants on eBay. There are a few graded by CGC & CGG. Included is an X-O Gold CGC 9.8, 9.6 & some 9.8 Miracleman's. I have a 100% feedback rating, & have been a solid member of the forums here for some time.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?V ... =3&rows=50

Happy bidding, & e-mail me with any questions.

Thanks.... Boda
Hey boda, how was the stringency of the grading on those cgg issues you have up?
Very, very strict.....!!!

And I'm not saying that because it is my auction. In all honesty, if you sent the CGG's into CGC, I think thay would come back a grade higher (exp. 9.6=9.8, 9.4=9.6) I submitted these to CGG last year & compared them to my CGC 9.8's when I got them back. CGG 9.6's looked better than CGC's 9.8.

And once again, this is an honest opinion. I'm not saying this because it is my auction.

Boda

BodaZoffa

Post by BodaZoffa »

The majority of the auctions end today. There's still some great issues available for low prices.

Thanks for all the bids so far..... Boda

BodaZoffa

Post by BodaZoffa »

Auction ends in about an hour for most of the issues. There are still some pretty low prices on some of the issues.

Thanks for the bids..... Boda