Borger Comic Con?

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris
Borger Comic Con?

Post by Chiclo »

So, Valiant may not make it to the first annual Borger Comic Con but there will be a guy wandering around in a Valiant t-shirt.

Borger is a stinky, smelly town about 40 miles east of here. Lots of oil production over there and the whole town smells like a pumpjack.

http://www.borgercomiccon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I only found out about this event yesterday. I am just curious enough to go and I hear Borger has a Bennigan's now. The one in Amarillo shut down and I have not eaten at Bennigan's in years.

Fans of Ron White comedy routines may recognize the name Borger. Ron White is from Fritch, a town about in the middle of Borger and my own home town of Dumas.

lorddunlow
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
Re: Borger Comic Con?

Post by lorddunlow »

Chiclo wrote:So, Valiant may not make it to the first annual Borger Comic Con but there will be a guy wandering around in a Valiant t-shirt.

Borger is a stinky, smelly town about 40 miles east of here. Lots of oil production over there and the whole town smells like a pumpjack.

http://www.borgercomiccon.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I only found out about this event yesterday. I am just curious enough to go and I hear Borger has a Bennigan's now. The one in Amarillo shut down and I have not eaten at Bennigan's in years.

Fans of Ron White comedy routines may recognize the name Borger. Ron White is from Fritch, a town about in the middle of Borger and my own home town of Dumas.
I didn't know there were any Bennigan's at all anymore...

We loved Bennigan's. So much so, that when in WV, we would drive an hour to the closest one to us. It closed while we were in college :cry:

When we started visiting Memphis in 2006,we were delighted to learn there was a Bennigan's there. It however closed just before we moved here.

Turkey O'Toole :drool:
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.