Inkwell Awards End Of Season '18 Auction

Board member driven topics. Participation is completely voluntary.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

tschloendorn
My posts can all fit in a short box
My posts can all fit in a short box
Inkwell Awards End Of Season '18 Auction

Post by tschloendorn »

END OF THE SEASON INKWELL AWARDS FUNDRAISING AUCTIONS! Launching today are 26 listings (and more for next week and maybe the week after) of super-discounted, economic remainder items from the past year of essential donations to support the non-profit and it's annual Dave Simons Scholarship Fund to the Kubert School but immediately the costs essential to the awards ceremony event for our host Heroes Con show in just short of 3 weeks! Original Art! Sketch Covers! Sketch Cards! Signed Prints! And Deadpool galore! From generous donars Rob Liefeld! Scott Koblish​! Arthur Suydam(3)! Lauren Moran! Chad Wayne Hardin​! Christopher Ivy​! Will Torres! Josh Adams​! Jason Casey​(2), Michael Golden! Reilly Brown! Scott Hanna​ w/ Angel Medina​! Billy Tucci​(2)! Brian Kong​! Robert Atkins​! Michael J Zeck​! Dexter Vines​! Bob Petrecca! Kim DeMulder​! Mike McKone​ & Andy Lanning​! Keith Williams! ALL DONORS AND SUPPORTERS: PLEASE SHARE!!! Thanks additionally to all involved with arranging these donations this year like spokesmodels Hailey-Skaza-Gagne and Skylar Lauren Godwin​, Spencer Beck​, Renee Witterstaetter​, and Charles Sellner​ and his Visionary Comics team! https://www.ebay.com/str/inkwellawardss ... md=1&rt=nc" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Zhuge1
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Re: Inkwell Awards End Of Season '18 Auction

Post by Zhuge1 »

Hopefully folks happen to see this. Plenty of good art -- especially that Fantastic Four page which is extremely nice.