Anyone interested in Star Wars figures from 1990-2005?

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

x-omatic
Did someone call for a Hired Gun?
Did someone call for a Hired Gun?
Anyone interested in Star Wars figures from 1990-2005?

Post by x-omatic »

I have just about all of the figures made from the @1990-2005 and will be selling them very soon. I would rather not take all the time listing them on eBay if I can sell or trade some to other board members. If anyone is looking for a certian figure I can check to see if I have it. I have different card versions (like .000, .001, .002. with holo. without holo, long & short sabers) of most and some errors and variants, a few mail aways, 12 inch figures, and play sets.

I also have some autographed Star Wars photos if anyone collects them.

:thumb:
http://chrismorrillart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

IMJ
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O Manowar #1
Favorite character: VH1 Sting | VH2 Rai
Favorite title: VH2 Rai
Favorite writer: Kurt Busiek
Favorite artist: Sean Chen

Post by IMJ »

Thank God I finally rid myself of the Star Wars stuff that was plaguing my existence for years....
Around Ep One I started buying MOC figs and at one point simply had a lot of nonsense lying around in boxes that I didn't even look at. At this point all I have left is a small pile of misc Star Wars nonsense (like 6 things if that) and maybe two vintage ships from when I was a kid. I was so happy to be rid of the Star Wars stuff finally... you will be too... :thumb:

superman-prime
scratch 1 for the coog guys
scratch 1 for the coog guys

Post by superman-prime »

i still ave 4 boxes of potf and 6 maguirre figures got rid of the rest in my continuing effort to focus all my crap in to a few collectable efforts (it could happen)