Just got these today

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Lightning Strike
Silent from '04 to '07, then he strikes!
Just got these today

Post by Lightning Strike »

And the Kilowog is gigantic! Awesome figures!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=011

Daniel Jackson
A toast to the return of Valiant!

Post by Daniel Jackson »

Those are pretty cool, I just got around to buying and reading Green Lantern Rebirth and I loved it. The story was very well written and the way it was structured it made you believe that they had that in mind all along for the Hal. I'll probably try picking up the back issues to the regular series now.

Lightning Strike

Daniel Jackson wrote: Those are pretty cool, I just got around to buying and reading Green Lantern Rebirth and I loved it. The story was very well written and the way it was structured it made you believe that they had that in mind all along for the Hal.
Yep, Geoff Johns did a fantastic job of weaving the story so that everything was wrapped up into a very well conceived follow up to the whole Parallax deal.
Daniel Jackson wrote:I'll probably try picking up the back issues to the regular series now.
You'll love them, especially the current story of the Sinestro War :thumb:

stone384
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance

Post by stone384 »

The Sinestro War stuff is fairly pricey right now. You may want to wait a few more months for the heat to die down or wait for the trades. :thumb:

m

superman-prime
scratch 1 for the coog guys
scratch 1 for the coog guys

Post by superman-prime »

that run to present has all been great one of the best ongoings in umm ever rebirth to now is awesome and how they tie the continuity from the drath of superman to present in so well if amazing in my little book :thumb:

Daniel Jackson

Post by Daniel Jackson »

stone384 wrote:The Sinestro War stuff is fairly pricey right now. You may want to wait a few more months for the heat to die down or wait for the trades. :thumb:

m
That's probably what I'll end up doing. I'm usually about a year behind because I hate paying cover price + for the newer stuff that I find interesting.

Lightning Strike

Daniel Jackson wrote:
stone384 wrote:The Sinestro War stuff is fairly pricey right now. You may want to wait a few more months for the heat to die down or wait for the trades. :thumb:

m
That's probably what I'll end up doing. I'm usually about a year behind because I hate paying cover price + for the newer stuff that I find interesting.
Something to consider though is that these may not go down but continue to go up. It's been a very hot storyarc and the fans love it, so it may just keep on climbing in price. :|

Daniel Jackson

Post by Daniel Jackson »

Lightning Strike wrote:
Daniel Jackson wrote:

m
Something to consider though is that these may not go down but continue to go up. It's been a very hot storyarc and the fans love it, so it may just keep on climbing in price. :|
Hahaha....yeah, that would be my luck. Hopefully the print runs are fairly large.

imagesowner2
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Re: Just got these today

Post by imagesowner2 »

Lightning Strike wrote:And the Kilowog is gigantic! Awesome figures!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :IT&ih=011

You know the seller hated letting those go for that price. good for you.