You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by turborip »

Knightt wrote:
turborip wrote:and chase cards
H-2 - Hulk
H-4 - Doctor Doom
H-5 - Fantastic Four/Mole Man
DUDE... I am on this right NOW... I am SO SORRY.

Cool, I saved off your address... I'll get these together. While I am at it, need anything else ?
Awesome, thanks! I think I'm good for now, depending on if Chiclo ever sends me my cards too. :P

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote:
H-2 - Hulk
H-4 - Doctor Doom

Cool, I saved off your address... I'll get these together. While I am at it, need anything else ?
Awesome, thanks! I think I'm good for now, depending on if Chiclo ever sends me my cards too. :P
Yeah. :oops:

I've got a couple of packages I need to get sent. There's one for Knightt here too. :oops: :oops:

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes

Post by Knightt »

turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote:
H-2 - Hulk
H-4 - Doctor Doom

Hey bud, I sent your cards out today, priority mail with delivery confirmation. I gave you the whole chase card set, take the ones you need and trade the others away or pay it forward someday. I hope they help out. Please let me know when they get there and in good shape. I left them in plastic card holders individually so everything should be ok. But I am glad that I finally got them out to you, bud. :thumb:

turborip
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by turborip »

Knightt wrote:
turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote:
H-2 - Hulk
H-4 - Doctor Doom

Hey bud, I sent your cards out today, priority mail with delivery confirmation. I gave you the whole chase card set, take the ones you need and trade the others away or pay it forward someday. I hope they help out. Please let me know when they get there and in good shape. I left them in plastic card holders individually so everything should be ok. But I am glad that I finally got them out to you, bud. :thumb:
Fantastic! You are indeed THE MAN! :thumb:

turborip
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by turborip »

turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote:
turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote:
H-2 - Hulk
H-4 - Doctor Doom

And they are already here!

These ar in nice shape man, thanks for hooking me up!

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

turborip wrote:
turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote:
turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote:
H-2 - Hulk
H-4 - Doctor Doom

whoa that was FAST... whew, I am glad I got it out of the way. Sometimes it is SO hard to break away from work and get to the PO.

I hope they help out, bud.

turborip
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by turborip »

Knightt wrote:
turborip wrote:
turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote:
turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote: DUDE... I am on this right NOW... I am SO SORRY.

whoa that was FAST... whew, I am glad I got it out of the way. Sometimes it is SO hard to break away from work and get to the PO.

Absolutely! I think I'm only down to needing six of the commons, and I think I'm getting 3 or 4 of those from Chiclo, so almost there!

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote:
turborip wrote:
turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote:
turborip wrote: Awesome, thanks! I think I'm good for now, depending on if Chiclo ever sends me my cards too. :P

Absolutely! I think I'm only down to needing six of the commons, and I think I'm getting 3 or 4 of those from Chiclo, so almost there!
If you send those numbers to me, I will check... that way we can double tap it to make sure you get to 100% and besides, my package will probably get there before Chiclo's anyways. :twisted: :lol:

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

turborip wrote:Just finished sorting a lot of 1991 Marvel cards from Impel given to me. I'd like to finish a set. I still need cards:

57 - Magneto
78 - Nebula
81 - Kang
135 - Quasar's Quantum Bands
136 - Dr. Octopus's Arms
162 - Marvel 1991 Checklist

and chase cards
H-2 - Hulk
H-4 - Doctor Doom

I have extras, even doubles and triplicates of nearly 2/3rds of the set, so let me know if we can do any swapping. I have no duplicate chase cards though. :(
Sorry dude, all I could find out of my Impel 1991 cards was:

I can get that out to you.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

I am trying to put together a set each of Marvel 1st Covers Series I and Series II. I have quite a few of Series II and will get a better idea in a day but I am just wondering if anyone has any spares ?

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

IMJ wrote:Me neither. I've done card trades with good traders before and usually we just mail the cards to each other and that's that. Most of the time for a couple singles, a top loader and a stamped letter envelope will do.
I STILL do not have all the chase cards to the Iron Man movie set... you have any extras ?

I am missing a few autographs, clothing swatches, ALL the armor pieces and don't have a one of Bob Layton's sketch cards.

I'd be happy just finishing my holofoil chase cards first. :)

I count myself VERY lucky to have pulled that Jeff Bridges autograph card... Robert Downey Jr. thought or an armor piece card ? Yeah right, like that will happen...

I did get the Larry Lieber autograph card really cheap though.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

I have 58 (some dupes) extras of the Marvel Masterpieces 1995 set, that I would like to trade for any Marvel Masterpieces 1995 or 1996 chase cards. Would do a many 1995 cards for 1 chase, depending.

I have one complete set of Marvel Masterpieces 1995 and 1996 with a few 1995 chase cards (canvas cards) and not one 1996 chase card.

I would trade for other 'high end' cards from other sets as well... these cards are harder to find than most and I am just wanting to one day complete my Marvel Masterpieces sets.

As it is, the NEW Marvel Masterpieces sets, I am missing a few here and there. I did get a couple nice sketch cards though. If anyone wants to see a pic of them, I'd scan them... otherwise.

I am still looking to complete my Punisher prism chase card set to include the gunpowder scratch and sniff cards. I have a couple of each. I have a complete set of the Ghost Rider glow in the dark set if anybody would like to trade anything off.

One of these weekends I will put together a complete list of card needs.

Anybody looking for any of the Star Trek Masterpieces or other Star Trek card sets ? I have two full binders that I am interested in trading off as I am not a big Star Trek fan but I lucked into some really nice sets. I will get the set names in a day or so.

I am really happy with my Conan metal card sets with about 80% of the variant cards. THOSE were a bugger. I also have full Conan prism sets if anybody needs them, I think mostly sets II and III prism cards... anybody have any of the parallel holofoil cards ? (don't even get me started on those)

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Chiclo wrote:
turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote:
H-2 - Hulk
H-4 - Doctor Doom

Yeah. :oops:

I've got a couple of packages I need to get sent. There's one for Knightt here too. :oops: :oops:
What Impel 1990 commons do you need, I've pulled those out as well as all the chase cards from that set.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

I am needing a Jim Lee signed X-Men card (any) from the first X-Men set (1992?)... does anybody have one for trade ?

There was a board member that had a slew of them, I PM'ed him and never got a response. :?

turborip
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by turborip »

Knightt wrote:
turborip wrote:Just finished sorting a lot of 1991 Marvel cards from Impel given to me. I'd like to finish a set. I still need cards:

57 - Magneto
78 - Nebula
81 - Kang
136 - Dr. Octopus's Arms

and chase cards
H-2 - Hulk
H-4 - Doctor Doom

I have extras, even doubles and triplicates of nearly 2/3rds of the set, so let me know if we can do any swapping. I have no duplicate chase cards though. :(

That's cool, because I'm pretty sure that's one I'm not getting from Chiclo. Don't knock yourself out sending me one card though unless the cost of the stamp doesn't affect you too bad!

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

turborip wrote:
Knightt wrote:

57 - Magneto
78 - Nebula
81 - Kang
136 - Dr. Octopus's Arms

and chase cards
H-2 - Hulk
H-4 - Doctor Doom

That's cool, because I'm pretty sure that's one I'm not getting from Chiclo. Don't knock yourself out sending me one card though unless the cost of the stamp doesn't affect you too bad!
Eh, I will have to mail it with some books or something... :lol:

Cripes, was I up late posting about freakin' trading cards or what ? LOL

GOTTA get some sleep tonight...

sanman
I can feel the custom bug
I can feel the custom bug

Post by sanman »

I was going through my old trading cards, and I just realized that there's a check list for the original '90 Marvel Universe card set by Impel. :!:

Does anyone have a extra minty one they could send my way? Would be glad to pay up to $3 for the card and shipping.

Any help would be AWESOME!!

http://marvel.com/news/comicstories.108 ... s_Series_1