3DJoes.com

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Carson
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Re: 3DJoes.com

Post by Carson »

Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe: Volume 2 (1984-1985) is now available for download from the iBooks and iTunes store for $4.99!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/collec ... 1062135609

The Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe: Volume 2 (1984-1985) iBook is interactive! On each character and vehicle page you will see a clickable blue star. These stars link out to the corresponding page on 3DJoes so you can check out the spins, file cards, full cardbacks, vehicle boxes, etc. I hope you enjoy the experience.

Carson
New books are available to order!

Post by Carson »

Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe: Volume 1 (1982-1983) and Volume 2 (1984-1985) are now available for order!

http://www.3djoes.com/books.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe: Volume 1 is a 64 page 8"x11" celebration of the art of G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero, while Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe: Volume 2 clocks in at a whopping 78 pages! Together, these two volumes cover the first four years of G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero and feature every carded figure, vehicle, playset and peripheral painted art. Both volumes feature a foreword by H. Kirk Bozigian, G.I.Joe Brand Manager from 1982-1995. These $35 softcovers feature 80# paper and stunning 11"x16" wrap-around card stock foil print covers!

IMJ
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O Manowar #1
Favorite character: VH1 Sting | VH2 Rai
Favorite title: VH2 Rai
Favorite writer: Kurt Busiek
Favorite artist: Sean Chen

Post by IMJ »

There are some straggler threads we've used in the past, but this one is more dedicated and longer, so I thought I'd put this here. The listing below isn't mine, but it looks pretty awesome and is a pretty hardcore item...

Sealed In Box Cobra Missile Command Base

Carson

Post by Carson »

IMJ wrote:There are some straggler threads we've used in the past, but this one is more dedicated and longer, so I thought I'd put this here. The listing below isn't mine, but it looks pretty awesome and is a pretty hardcore item...

Sealed In Box Cobra Missile Command Base

WOW! That would be considered the holy grail by many Joe collectors.

Carson
Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe: Volume 4 (1988–1989) has arri

Post by Carson »

Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe: Volume 4 (1988–1989) has arrived!

Volume 4 (1988-1989) SC - 3DJOES

Collecting the Art of G.I.Joe is an 8"x11" celebration of the painted art of G.I.Joe: A Real American Hero. Volume 1 features 62 unique pieces of art, Volume 2 features 95, Volume 3 features 126, and Volume 4 features a book busting 147 unique pieces of art – including every carded figure, vehicle, playset and peripheral painted art!

Now you can own every piece of painted G.I.Joe art from 1982-1989 in four beautiful volumes.