If you collect it, and it's not comics... then discuss it here!
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
- I was young and silly and only read Marvel books.
- Posts: 3102
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:30:40 am
- Valiant fan since: UNITY
- Favorite character: Magnus
- Favorite title: Magnus
- Favorite artist: Bob Layton
- Location: Liberated from enemy lines!
Hey guys, not sure if there any other vintage star wars fans here or not. I've been picking up a ton of stuff via craigslist and flea markets. Do you think it is a good time to sell or to wait until the new movies get closer?
- I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
- Posts: 4219
- Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:05:45 am
- Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O Manowar #1
- Favorite character: VH1 Sting | VH2 Rai
- Favorite title: VH2 Rai
- Favorite writer: Kurt Busiek
- Favorite artist: Sean Chen
- Location: Chicago, IL
maraxusofkeld wrote:Hey guys, not sure if there any other vintage star wars fans here or not. I've been picking up a ton of stuff via craigslist and flea markets. Do you think it is a good time to sell or to wait until the new movies get closer?
Have you been online at eBay and also to some of the vintage toy seller sites? How's the market doing on them? That's the real question....
- The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
- Posts: 22153
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 9:39:27 am
- Valiant fan since: Rai #0
- Favorite character: Depends on title
- Favorite title: Depends on writer
- Favorite writer: Depends on artist
- Favorite artist: Depends on character
- Location: Indoors
Sell as soon as you get the price you want. If you wait years to get the same amount, you ruin your return rate.