Sketch Card Thread | Pack Pulled or ACEO

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

IMJ
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
I have a Quasar collection. And I love it. So there.
Valiant fan since: VH1 X-O Manowar #1
Favorite character: VH1 Sting | VH2 Rai
Favorite title: VH2 Rai
Favorite writer: Kurt Busiek
Favorite artist: Sean Chen
Sketch Card Thread | Pack Pulled or ACEO

Post by IMJ »

I was surprised to find that we don't have a sketch card thread here on the boards. There's a great card community called Scoundrel Art - the whole board is basically sketch cards and high ratio pack pulls. But I thought it'd be fun to start a sketch card thread here for people to post their pulls, buys, or commissions of original art sketch cards. I imagine that this thread will populate slowly, but I think it would be cool to look back here in ten years time and see pages of great sketch cards that we've amassed in our collections.

I collect sketch cards specific to certain character-corners of the hobby. Now and again I've veered outside this grouping, but generally speaking I seek out Quasar, Iron Man and Indiana Jones sketch cards. Now and again I dabble in Captain Marvel (the real one from the 70's) and Nova (another Marvel cosmic guy). I'd say between those IP's, I probably currently have around a 250 sketch card collection comprised mostly heavily by Indiana Jones, then quite a few Iron Man. After that I've got as many Quasar cards as I can find, and lastly a small smattering of randoms.

I love sketch card threads, so here's hoping that this one has some legs.

2019 Marvel Premier | Upper Deck
Quasar (Annhilation era) Double Panel with Front & Back artwork | by Kurobhie