Faith #10 Discussion

An area for Valiant SPOILER-RELATED discussions.
Any books which have been published and are available may be discussed here. Recent book discussions may contain spoilers for those who have not yet read them.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.
Faith #10 Discussion

Post by grendeljd »

If anyone would like to hear our OTV:VCR podcast discussing/reviewing this issue, please follow the link;

http://onlythevaliant.com/episodes/vcr111/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks to any who listen in :thumb:
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

slack
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Valiant fan since: pre-Unity 90's
Favorite character: Toyo Harada
Favorite title: Harbinger (Dysart)
Favorite writer: tough choice
Favorite artist: ?
Re: Faith #10 Discussion

Post by slack »

I think it's cool that the issues up to now have been to intro us to her own arch nemesis team up.

I think the whole thing has been done really well. Kudos on writing and art all around!

Shadowman99
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Valiant fan since: 2012
Favorite title: XO Manowar
Favorite artist: Clayton Crain

Post by Shadowman99 »

The amount of chat that each Faith issue gets on this board is mindblowing.

:lol:
Kurt Busiek wrote:Bull$#!t

possumgrease
I had the 1,000,000th post on this board and all I got was this lousy custom ranking.
I had the 1,000,000th post on this board and all I got was this lousy custom ranking.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart

Post by possumgrease »

Shadowman99 wrote:The amount of chat that each Faith issue gets on this board is mindblowing.
:lol:
I enjoyed the Faith miniseries, but the main series doesn't do it for me. I may need to go back and re-read everything, but I find myself just skimming the monthly issue which is also what I did with Roberts' A+A.

jeremycoe
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Quantum & Woody (Acclaim)

Post by jeremycoe »

slack wrote:I think it's cool that the issues up to now have been to intro us to her own arch nemesis team up.

I think the whole thing has been done really well. Kudos on writing and art all around!
This issue was really good. Probably my favorite issue of Faith yet. I especially enjoyed the back and forth the Faithless had with each other.
Alone, listless, breakfast table in an otherwise empty room.