Bloodshot (2019) #12

An area for Valiant SPOILER-RELATED discussions.
Any books which have been published and are available may be discussed here. Recent book discussions may contain spoilers for those who have not yet read them.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

SwiftMann
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Valiant fan since: 1994
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: 90s Shadowman
Bloodshot (2019) #12

Post by SwiftMann »

Unacceptably bad artwork. Dialogue that just comes off as a string of concepts and half-baked attempts to tie the movie to the earlier series.

And then this hyped "back-up" story that is just a four-page long recap page. My wife and I happened to watch their House of M video a while back. It was just as uninteresting as this, but at least here we couldn't hear him mispronouncing random words and names.

I honestly don't know if this series was better than Rising Spirit or not. Maybe equally awful in all-new ways.
"If you think any of these [older comics/shows/movies] do not carry a political content and is not using the medium of science fiction to explore real-world ideas, than you have not been paying attention." - Dan Abnett, VCR #246

Dallow Spicer1
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: Mid 90's
Favorite character: X-O
Favorite title: X-O
Favorite writer: V-Ditti & Dysart
Favorite artist: Larosa
Re: Bloodshot (2019) #12

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

SwiftMann wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:33:34 pm Unacceptably bad artwork. Dialogue that just comes off as a string of concepts and half-baked attempts to tie the movie to the earlier series.

And then this hyped "back-up" story that is just a four-page long recap page. My wife and I happened to watch their House of M video a while back. It was just as uninteresting as this, but at least here we couldn't hear him mispronouncing random words and names.

I honestly don't know if this series was better than Rising Spirit or not. Maybe equally awful in all-new ways.
So glad I bailed on this garbage. I don’t think I’ll even bother to buy it in a Comixology sale. DMG Valiant are hopeless amateurs. Someone send them Eniac #1 so they can see how it should be done.