Bloodshot 50 Project

An area for Valiant SPOILER-RELATED discussions.
Any books which have been published and are available may be discussed here. Recent book discussions may contain spoilers for those who have not yet read them.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

SwiftMann
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Valiant fan since: 1994
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: 90s Shadowman
Bloodshot 50 Project

Post by SwiftMann »

Your standard Hero Initiative cover project book. Some great (Bob Layton, Ed McGuinness ). Some terrible (Jason Pedersen, Adam Warren).

More interesting was that, despite this being the cover project for Seeley's #1, they included a full reprint of 2012's #1. Because, you know, they wanted something comprehensible.
"If you think any of these [older comics/shows/movies] do not carry a political content and is not using the medium of science fiction to explore real-world ideas, than you have not been paying attention." - Dan Abnett, VCR #246

possumgrease
I had the 1,000,000th post on this board and all I got was this lousy custom ranking.
I had the 1,000,000th post on this board and all I got was this lousy custom ranking.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite writer: Joshua Dysart
Re: Bloodshot 50 Project

Post by possumgrease »

Yeah, I didn't understand including the 2012 reprint. It's a good book and all, but why go back there if that's not what the current version is doing?

geocarr
Those responsible for those remarks have been sacked.
Those responsible for those remarks have been sacked.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Vincent the Goat!
Favorite title: All of them!
Re: Bloodshot 50 Project

Post by geocarr »

possumgrease wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 2:48:16 pm Yeah, I didn't understand including the 2012 reprint. It's a good book and all, but why go back there if that's not what the current version is doing?
Who knows? Does anything they do make sense anymore?
***Support your local farmers!***