Pyrate Queen #3 (Bad Idea)

An area for Valiant SPOILER-RELATED discussions.
Any books which have been published and are available may be discussed here. Recent book discussions may contain spoilers for those who have not yet read them.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Dallow Spicer1
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: Mid 90's
Favorite character: X-O
Favorite title: X-O
Favorite writer: V-Ditti & Dysart
Favorite artist: Larosa
Pyrate Queen #3 (Bad Idea)

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

Part 3 (of 4)...Milligan’s story about a female pirate looking to exact revenge on the Sir Cloudesley Napier the British Naval Captain/Officer/Admiral or whatever who killed the father of her unborn child continues. In this issue there’s more pirate shenanigans as Pyrate Queen (Monday Ryan) gets closer to the showdown with Napier, bit more anti-British self hate from Milligan (which is the trend these days) and some more vicious kills. The issue ends with Monday Ryan and her pirate crew just moments from being able to attack Napier when the pregnant Monday goes into labour :o

Phenomenal art and colours from Pollina and Bonvillain.

Side B story was by Kindt and Ryp. Origin story of a character who was born in a laboratory and is indestructible and has had his nerve endings cut so he doesn’t feel pain...problem is he doesn’t feel pleasure either. As a stand alone story there wasn’t much to this so I assume there may be plans for this character down the line.

4/5- Good stuff from Dinesh and the crew :clap:

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.
Re: Pyrate Queen #3 (Bad Idea)

Post by grendeljd »

I have absolutely zero interest in this one.
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dallow Spicer1
Valiant fan since: Mid 90's
Favorite character: X-O
Favorite title: X-O
Favorite writer: V-Ditti & Dysart
Favorite artist: Larosa

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

grendeljd wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 3:01:24 pm I have absolutely zero interest in this one.
Ha ha ..why not check it out ..what else is there to buy? Nothing worth picking up from DMG. :? :P

syzhang28

Post by syzhang28 »

For me, this is by far the best book they have released. And I really like almost all their books so far.

mrwoogieman
All this talk of 'snipping' is making me keep my legs crossed.
All this talk of 'snipping' is making me keep my legs crossed.

Post by mrwoogieman »

Going to wait to get issue 4 before I read the rest (I read issue 1 and liked it).

Just picked up the last of the Odinn's Eye series, looking forward to reading the complete story in one sitting - covers look amazing!
:hm: