StarBrand's Doctor Solar gallery

Users can share photos of their OTHER (non-Valiant) collections, your own museum for everyone to tour. No comments allowed by visitors in the gallery threads, just your own space to show and describe your own collection. Free admission for everyone to "The Other Gallery".

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

StarBrand
loosely based on a true story
StarBrand's Doctor Solar gallery

Post by StarBrand »

Coming within a few days... I felt starting the thread would compel me to scan stuff in. I'll scan in a couple pages of the Doctor Solar #1 individual pages Dark Horse sent me to review. I ended up getting a letter published in Doctor Solar 1. I'm not sure what to call these pages. They're not proofs or production art, or are they? I may scan in my Doctor Solar archives. They're not rare, but they are part of my Doctor Solar collection.
Last edited by StarBrand on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:32:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valiant is the son of the New Universe.

StarBrand
Re: StarBrand's Doctor Solar gallery

Post by StarBrand »

Last edited by StarBrand on Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:30:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StarBrand

Post by StarBrand »

Dark Horse sent me copies of each page of Doctor Solar 1 via FedEx before the book was released, and in time for me to write a letter about the issue and get it printed in issue 1. Each page was photographed or scanned and then printed on oversized white paper. Here is the color cover to that issue they sent me. Some of the following scans I'm pasting from this book in this thread may not be centered, but each page is in actuality centered with a white boarder evenly framing them around all four sides.

StarBrand

Post by StarBrand »

Doctor Solar 1 title page I received from Dark Horse.

StarBrand

Post by StarBrand »

Just won this at auction. Can't wait to get it! It's a card from a promo card deck given out by Dark Horse at SDCC a few years ago, and it's signed by Doctor Solar co-creator Bob Fujitani!

StarBrand

Post by StarBrand »

Just bought this 2005 Solar promotional licensing sheet. This is the seller's photo. I'll scan a new one when I receive it and replace this one.