[My Gift to the forum as a new member] I will draw anyone as Valiant or any Comics Superhero character

Everything else comic-related that's not VALIANT-related.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

comicsfana
paulsmith56 is my hero
paulsmith56 is my hero
[My Gift to the forum as a new member] I will draw anyone as Valiant or any Comics Superhero character

Post by comicsfana »

Hi guys,

I am *cough cough* quite talented and since I am new to the forum I'd like to celebrate this event (ahaha) by offering everyone something special : I will draw you as any character you'd like !

Since it takes me quite some time to draw the scenes, please understand it can take me a few days to satisfy everyone, but be sure I will do my best to do as quick as possible. For the moment I'll open 10 free spots and see how it goes.

In exchange, it will allow me to be a little bit more known, and rule the world ^^

Please find my gift here, use the code FORUM at checkout so I know you come from here, to get the drawing free. Then send me a pic (or someone's pic) and I'll take care of the rest.

/!\ If the code does not work then it means the 10 spots have been taken, but no worries just post here or contact me and if I have some free time after completing all the paid orders I'll come back to you and take care of your drawing. I'll add more free spots regularly though.

Cheers

nonplayer
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: back in the day xo#9
Favorite character: Momo, xo turok
Favorite title: Wrath of the eternal warrior
Favorite writer: Joshua dysart
Favorite artist: Robert Gill
Re: [My Gift to the forum as a new member] I will draw anyone as Valiant or any Comics Superhero character

Post by nonplayer »

I am interested
I Miss the good old days.