Continuity - Issue List

Quick access to the checklists for each of the Dead Universes that have been compiled.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris

Post by Chiclo »

Knightt wrote:
Chiclo wrote:My Cyberrad TPB arrived today.

It's rare and I'm glad to have it but it's not that great of a read.
Mine came in today as well. In MUCH greater shape than I anticipated and I love how they put the actual issue covers inside the book, but mine is whack. My first issue is Cyberad No 1, Vol 2 !!! Out of order, gentlemen. I guess their saving grace was that this issue IS a nice hologram on the cover AND (this is really neat), they used the silver foil cover (there is a regular cover, gold cover and silver cover)

Is your TPB the same chiclo ?

Really though, a beautiful copy, nice corners, smooth cover... just a comic out of order (hehehe leave it to me to complain about a grail book, eh ? hehehe)
Yep, mine's in the same order.

Does yours have a Neal Adams sig on the cover to Vol 1 #1? Bottom middle of the cover in gold ink? I am 90% sure this is not part of the standard cover.

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating

Post by Brother J »

Chiclo wrote:
Knightt wrote:

Mine came in today as well. In MUCH greater shape than I anticipated and I love how they put the actual issue covers inside the book, but mine is whack. My first issue is Cyberad No 1, Vol 2 !!! Out of order, gentlemen. I guess their saving grace was that this issue IS a nice hologram on the cover AND (this is really neat), they used the silver foil cover (there is a regular cover, gold cover and silver cover)

Really though, a beautiful copy, nice corners, smooth cover... just a comic out of order (hehehe leave it to me to complain about a grail book, eh ? hehehe)

Does yours have a Neal Adams sig on the cover to Vol 1 #1? Bottom middle of the cover in gold ink? I am 90% sure this is not part of the standard cover.
good observations, gentlemen! I never noticed either of these things as I don't believe I probably ever opened mine. :oops:

Mine also has the gold Neal Adams sig and the standard cover does NOT have this. A variant made just for this trade? :?

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes

Post by Knightt »

Brother J wrote:A variant made just for this trade? :?
I think that is a good bet. We are three for three on this AND a decent length of time between your purchase and our recent find. I would bet that whomever bought the third book from the auction book.

Chiclo

Post by Chiclo »

Brother J wrote:
Chiclo wrote:
Knightt wrote:

good observations, gentlemen! I never noticed either of these things as I don't believe I probably ever opened mine. :oops:

Mine also has the gold Neal Adams sig and the standard cover does NOT have this. A variant made just for this trade? :?
I notice the signature also is on the picture of the cover on the back cover of the trade.

JohnnyRnR
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by JohnnyRnR »

Wow, is there a pic of the Cyberrad tpb anywhere that I've missed? Very cool guys. I just got in the Bucky HC, and want to start looking for the tougher Continuity variants.

From the list, I see Cyberrad gold and silver foil, CyberRad glow, CyberRad tpb, Bucky s. e., Bucky tpb, Hybrids silver and red (I think silver is standard?), Megalith Deathwatch red and silver (I assume silver is standard again?), Ms Mystic 9 variant, Revengers tpb, and Valeria acetate, white, gold, and red.

By this thread, looks like the Cyberrad trade and Valeria variants are tough. Anything else in particular? The Reds seem to be pretty common (if they are actually the variant, and not the common). Any standard issues tough? Ballpark fair prices?

And finally, anyone have any spares of anything?

JohnnyRnR
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by JohnnyRnR »

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

JohnnyRnR wrote:Wow, is there a pic of the Cyberrad tpb anywhere that I've missed?
By this thread, looks like the Cyberrad trade and Valeria variants are tough. Anything else in particular? The Reds seem to be pretty common (if they are actually the variant, and not the common). Any standard issues tough? Ballpark fair prices?

Megalith #0 Red is impossible to find. I don't know of anyone that has a copy. There is a picture of it at this website:

http://www.mightycrusaders.net/continuity_megalith.htm

JohnnyRnR
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by JohnnyRnR »

Thanks! I remember grabbing a few of these when they were new. Even when I was that young, they seemed terrible. But the small size of the list with a handful of genuine rarities is appealing. (Much like Bravura)

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Brother J wrote:
JohnnyRnR wrote:Wow, is there a pic of the Cyberrad tpb anywhere that I've missed?

Megalith #0 Red is impossible to find. I don't know of anyone that has a copy. There is a picture of it at this website:

http://www.mightycrusaders.net/continuity_megalith.htm
I was REALLY stoked to receive my Cyberad TPB a while back. As for the Megalith #0 Red,,, I have seen a photo of one and they must be in VERY short supply as I have tripped over more Scavengers #0 red foil as opposed to any evidence that the Megalith red exists.

JohnnyRnR
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by JohnnyRnR »

Good to know. If I find it, buy, then determine it exists. :D

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

I have given away more Hybrids:Deathwatch2000 #0 (Red Foil) than I can remember... and once finding one it gives me high hopes for the Megalith #0 red foil.

The Valeria white cover gold/red foil books ARE hard to find as they come signed and unsigned. I firmly believe that during Continuity's short lifespan that there was NO organization going on among the products that were solicited. I picked up a regular issue from Jason Adams (Neil's son) to finish out my common collection and found it 'odd' how he could not put his hands on any of the variants and such. Jason was VERY firm in his belief that the Cyberad TPB did not exist either, I should scan my copy and sent it to him.
Last edited by Knightt on Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:18:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnnyRnR
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by JohnnyRnR »

He wouldn't have time to look at it. Ripping sleeves off of t-shirts is a full time job. :P Is Scavengers the same as Hybrids? Or a different red variant?

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

JohnnyRnR wrote:He wouldn't have time to look at it. Ripping sleeves off of t-shirts is a full time job. :P Is Scavengers the same as Hybrids? Or a different red variant?
My mistake, it should have read 'Hybrids:Deathwatch2000 #0 (Red Foil)'. I have corrected it. Sorry for the confusion.

JohnnyRnR
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by JohnnyRnR »

No worries. If this was the most important thought in your head at the moment, I'd be more concerned.

Chiclo

Post by Chiclo »

Samuree #1 10/95
Samuree #2 11/95
Are these the Windjammer issues?

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Chiclo wrote:
Samuree #1 10/95
Samuree #2 11/95
Are these the Windjammer issues?
Yes they are... I'll clear that up.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

All `Windjammer` titles updated and annotated.

Doorman
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by Doorman »

I've just discovered a Hybrids: Deathwatch 2000 #0 with NO foil. The one I have is signed, too.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

That must be the limited edition factory error copy that is spoken of in ancient satanic cults located in the far east... possibly as far east as New Jersey.

robb77
nice one
nice one

Post by robb77 »

Knightt wrote:That must be the limited edition factory error copy that is spoken of in ancient satanic cults located in the far east... possibly as far east as New Jersey.
:o

Doorman
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by Doorman »

heh. quite possibly.

the comic store here was sold to another guy within the past year or two. i made a deal with the new owner to buy a lot of books from him ... and one of them was this book, which the previous owner had marked "no foil - not for sale". so he knew it was a hard to find book ... the new guy either didn't know ... or didn't care. either way, I'll be offering it up for sale soon. i'll let you guys know when it's posted so you can see what it looks like (although, i'm pretty sure you can imagine it in your heads already :-p)

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

I look forward to seeing how it goes... if anything you should have a buyer for it's uniqueness. :wink:

Doorman
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by Doorman »

Here's a picture of it

Chiclo

Post by Chiclo »

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... K:MEWNX:IT

The first three issues of the second Samuree series in a polybag. I gambled to see if it was an official Continuity product or at all mentioned Continuity on the packaging. It didn't.

I did order several odds and ends from that guy and one was a Mister Miracle that came in a Defiant sleeve, though. That is interesting.

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

Brother J wrote:
I hope one of you guys picked this one up:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0621969687

$11.02 for the Cyberrad TPB, had it on my watch list, but still don't have a lot of dough, especially to buy something I already have.