Atlas/Seaboard - Issue List

Quick access to the checklists for each of the Dead Universes that have been compiled.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating

Post by Brother J »

There's a seller I always see at the Philly area shows who specializes in magazines, but his prices are just a tad on the ambitious side. It's a shame, too because he has some nice books. Along with some of the Atlas stuff, he has a pretty nice high grade copy of Heavy Metal #1.

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes
Master of the Dead Universes

Post by Knightt »

What are his avg prices on Atlas magazines as well as eBay avg prices that you have seen Bro J.

Wondering at what I am getting into here ? LOL

Brother J

Post by Brother J »

Knightt wrote:What are his avg prices on Atlas magazines as well as eBay avg prices that you have seen Bro J.

The guy at the show is charging at least $20 for anything that appears to be close to high grade. eBay, you could probably do a little better, the Devilina Buy It Now's are all over $10 except for one very ratty copy of #2.

I guess I was just hoping for prices closer to the regular books, as most of those can still be found pretty cheaply, especially if you don't need dead on NM.

Draco
Well I think I talked enough poop...
Well I think I talked enough poop...
Valiant fan since: preordered vh1 from start
Favorite character: X-O from vh1
Favorite title: X-O vh1
Favorite writer: Good question?
Favorite artist: ooooh another good question

Post by Draco »

Brother J wrote:
Knightt wrote:What are his avg prices on Atlas magazines as well as eBay avg prices that you have seen Bro J.

The guy at the show is charging at least $20 for anything that appears to be close to high grade. eBay, you could probably do a little better, the Devilina Buy It Now's are all over $10 except for one very ratty copy of #2.

I guess I was just hoping for prices closer to the regular books, as most of those can still be found pretty cheaply, especially if you don't need dead on NM.
Let me check what the multiple i have is dude, i have a long box to post over to a board member who im sure would be decent enough to pass it on if the grade is ok.

:thumb: