Total votes: 25

tbrezz
Long Live Valiant
Long Live Valiant
Valiant fan since: Harbinger 17 May 1993
Favorite character: Shadowman
Favorite title: Harbinger

Post by tbrezz »

Sound that's Awesome and if anyone would be interested in a copy there is one on Ebay right now
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW
Long Live Valiant Because the Voices in My Head Say So
Brandon

justin
Banned for stealing from his friends

Post by justin »

I have tons of 8bit Nintendo games I will part with for 6 bucks a cartridge. Same for Sega Game Gear!

-A
This user has been banned for using this website to steal from people who were his friends.

Byrneout
...and in THIS corner...
...and in THIS corner...
Location: Originally Hell's Kitchen, NY - *SKREE* that "Clinton, NY" *SKREE* - now Cincinnati, OH

Post by Byrneout »

I've been trying to hunt down an Atari 5600 (mine finally bit it) along with a copy of "Gateway To Apshai". My 2600 is still in prime condition, along with the nearly 100 games I have for it. I also still have the Odyessy 2 (the monochromatic precursor to the Intellivision) with a few of their generic games (bowling, football, and so on).

I gave up on Nintendo a while back, during the 64 days. I've all but abandoned my Dreamcast (mind you, the fighting games on DC were always better than on the counterpart systems) in favor of maintaining my PS/PS2 collection.

I'm interested in XBox, but not that much yet. Halo looks like it might suck me in, even though I typically avoid FPS games.

Other than that, it has been a dream of mine to own one of the original Tron machines, or possibly Dragon's Lair and Space Ace. Someday... oh yes, someday, they will be mine...

soundoftheuniverse
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by soundoftheuniverse »

Hey thanks Dep, the game showcases the 94/95 teams. fyi i'm #50 on UCLA, you have

Some good players in school those years.

Jerry Stackhouse & Rasheed Wallace at NC
Ray Allen at Connecticut
Damon Stoudamire at Arizona
Kentucky and Kansas were stacked
Mississippi State was nice and lets not forget about Arkansas :D
Last edited by soundoftheuniverse on Mon Dec 13, 2004 10:03:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

justin
Banned for stealing from his friends

Post by justin »

Byrneout wrote:Halo looks like it might suck me in, even though I typically avoid FPS games.
Halo is what Armorines could have been in video game fashion! Thats just my opinion, had Acclaim not f'd that up!

-A
This user has been banned for using this website to steal from people who were his friends.

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes

Post by depluto »

Byrneout wrote:I've been trying to hunt down an Atari 5600 (mine finally bit it) along with a copy of "Gateway To Apshai". My 2600 is still in prime condition, along with the nearly 100 games I have for it. I also still have the Odyessy 2 (the monochromatic precursor to the Intellivision) with a few of their generic games (bowling, football, and so on)....
My 2600 is pretty ratty, but functional. I'd love to start hunting down some of the cool old games, but comics are taking up most of my scavenging time.
Byrneout wrote:I gave up on Nintendo a while back, during the 64 days. I've all but abandoned my Dreamcast (mind you, the fighting games on DC were always better than on the counterpart systems) in favor of maintaining my PS/PS2 collection....
Dreamcast rocks! Soul Calibur is as good as it gets for fighting games ... although some of the DOAs are pretty close. But don't give up on Nintendo. Gamecubes are cheap right now, and the first party Nintendo games are quite good.
Byrneout wrote:I'm interested in XBox, but not that much yet. Halo looks like it might suck me in, even though I typically avoid FPS games....
Stick to PC for FPS. I'm sure Halo 2 will be out for PC next year.
Byrneout wrote:Other than that, it has been a dream of mine to own one of the original Tron machines, or possibly Dragon's Lair and Space Ace. Someday... oh yes, someday, they will be mine...
:thumb:

Daniel Jackson
A toast to the return of Valiant!

Post by Daniel Jackson »

architect wrote:
Byrneout wrote:Halo looks like it might suck me in, even though I typically avoid FPS games.
Halo is what Armorines could have been in video game fashion! Thats just my opinion, had Acclaim not f'd that up!

-A
The game was not a total dud, but you are right imagine what they could have done with it.

oldjello
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite title: Rai (before the Future Force)

Post by oldjello »

I just spent the last year cleaning out my old Apple II, Atari ST, Amiga, and IBM games. Old SSI titles, and my last auctions are up right now. My handle (oldjello) is the same on Ebay... I just start 'em low, and whoever wants it gets it. I do still have quite a few NES games, and I am cleaning out about half of them. I do have some original boxes as well... Just trying to get ready for the big move in the summerime.

avenger999
Working on the first full appearance of me
Working on the first full appearance of me

Post by avenger999 »

*looks at poll* damn a lot of people like ice cream lol thats what i voted for too

betterthanezra
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Wanna see an unpublished Shadowman page?
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite writer: Josh Dysart

Post by betterthanezra »

I have lots of Dreamcast games that I would trade. including a Signed Shenmue collectors edition my Susuki (?)
in 3 area on the manual and two of the 4 disc's

Are any of you looking for dreamcast games at all let me know.
thanks
-Brian

Unblessed
I must be flogged.
I must be flogged.

Post by Unblessed »

I still have a LOT of video game stuff. So begins my list....

NES: Old School NES in the box, grey gun. All documentation
All my games still have their boxes and all documentation, I have a lot of other games I bought off eBay, in cluding a new in box Arkanoid and Complete Action 52 [the WORST 'GAME' ever].

SNES: Got one. All my games still have their boxes and all documentation. Favorite Game is Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.

N64: Got one. All my games still have their boxes and all documentation. Favorite Games are Mario 64 and Mario Cart 64. Goldeneye is a close 3rd.

Gamecube: Got one. I don't play it.

I have an original Game Boy, 3 or 4 Color Game Boys, a GBA, and a GBA SP [NES Edition]. Favorite Games are Mario World 2, Advance Wars 2, and when I get into it: Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. I own all Pokemon regular games to Saphire and Ruby, don't have those or any after them. I beat the Blue Edition. No, I don't have Mew.

That's on the Nintendo side...

I have 3 Dreamcasts: 1 Ist issue, new in box, 1 Sports edition, new in box, and 1 of the last issues. Favorite Game is Soul Calibur. That's where I get my name for this forum from. When you play at the Valintine Mansion, the song is called The Unblessed Soul. I have almost 100 games for this system. Looknig for VOOT Twin Stick controller and Samba de Amigo Maracas. I plan on completing a Dreamcast set.

I can see getting a Saturn at some point. I want to play Nights.

Sega is done..

I do own a PSONE. Favorite Game is Final Fantasy Tactics. It is a GLORIOUS game in its original form. I collect the FF series on the PS.

Sony is done...

Finally, I own an Xbox. Favorite Game is Halo. I enjoy Steel Battalion, too. I just need to get that controller mounted somewhere. It would be a great arcade game.

I am a video game snob. I only own official products, too. no Max Cat this or that. Only the real deal here.

That's it for my video games. I will make a list when I go get all that from my parents' house. I might need a small Army to help me move it all. One day I will get it set up so when y'all come over we could play on any of those systems. I got the sound system. I need a tv.

~The Unblessed Soul

Daniel Jackson

Post by Daniel Jackson »

Gamecube: Got one. I don't play it.
If A Link to the past was one of your favorite SNES games you need to break out that Gamecube and play The Legend of Zelda the Windwaker. It is an awesome game, worthy of the Zelda series.

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes

Post by depluto »

betterthanezra wrote:I have lots of Dreamcast games that I would trade. including a Signed Shenmue collectors edition my Susuki (?)
in 3 area on the manual and two of the 4 disc's

Are any of you looking for dreamcast games at all let me know.
thanks
-Brian
PM sent