Darksiders

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes
Darksiders

Post by Knightt »

I am getting ready to pop this bad boy into the 360... I have HIGH HOPES for this.

For pre-ordering GameStop gives you a magazine size comic with MUCHO concept sketches in the back, high quality paper... VERY NICE.

Anybody else pick this up or plan on it ?

Drift
...and I am a Valiantoholic.
...and I am a Valiantoholic.

Post by Drift »

I lost interest in this one the second I heard about it because Joe Mad was involved.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Drift wrote:I lost interest in this one the second I heard about it because Joe Mad was involved.
I hear ya, I am NOT a fan of Joe Mad, but he is pulling this one off REALLY well.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Well I am giving it TWO THUMBS UP for now... one nifty little addition to the game is that Mark Hamill is voicing one of the characters (and you get to see him a lot... I've never heard Mark sound so.... evil).

The graphics are drawn just like a comic book come to life, very dramatic, incredible cut scenes and I have not even gotten my 'hand cannon' (but I DO have Death's scythe) or my horse, aptly named 'Ruin'.

So.... reaaaal good.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Madness. I sat down a few nights ago and vowed to get past the part that has had me stuck since I made the last post. Got through it without too much pain and am back on it, kickin' butt. This is a pretty damn good game. It is a bit outdated now graphics-wise but nothing I can't take my glasses off and overlook.

:thumb: