Mass Effect 2

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Knightt
Master of the Dead Universes

Post by Knightt »

I picked up the recent DLC for ME2 and it is a nice touch... this game keeps getting better and better. I am debating on getting The Overlord DLC right now or waiting until it goes on sale (if it does). The Hammerhead land missions would be a nice touch. I think some outer spaceship battles could be incredibly intense with some cool looking fighter spacecraft.

Knightt

Post by Knightt »

Why oh WHY have I set this game down for so long ? I played maaaybe an hour of it tonight and finished a story thread, gained a new crew member and leveled up Commander Sheppard. The STORY is fantastic. How great it would be to live in the Mass Effect world !!!

I mean wouldn't YOU guys like to live in the ME Universe ? (I mean the prospect of 'getting with' a blue skinned chick, well... ahem, is interesting to say the least)

Cyberstrike
Consider it mine!
Consider it mine!
Valiant fan since: Unity 1992
Favorite character: Solar, Man of the Atom
Favorite title: Unity
Favorite writer: Jim Starlin
Favorite artist: Jim Starlin

Post by Cyberstrike »

Knightt wrote:Why oh WHY have I set this game down for so long ? I played maaaybe an hour of it tonight and finished a story thread, gained a new crew member and leveled up Commander Sheppard. The STORY is fantastic. How great it would be to live in the Mass Effect world !!!

I mean wouldn't YOU guys like to live in the ME Universe ? (I mean the prospect of 'getting with' a blue skinned chick, well... ahem, is interesting to say the least)
Try the PS3 version, graphically it blows the Xbox 360 version out of the water, even if the interactive comic skips over huge chunks of Mass Effect 1 and is very vague (like the deal with rachini queen) in some areas and the art is below average-to-average at best.

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes

Post by depluto »

I like the game so much I have beat it on the 360 and PS3 ... 25+ hours on each.