Who is getting an Xbox One or a Playstation 4 ?

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Beware Cyclops
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.
Re: Who is getting an Xbox One or a Playstation 4 ?

Post by Beware Cyclops »

lorddunlow wrote:
Beware Cyclops wrote:I finally got a PS4 this week. The new model (lighter, quieter, more energy efficient) that's bundled with the Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection. It's taking a little getting used to coming from the PS3 but I'll get it down pretty quick. :D
What's the user name on psn?

I'm still loving my PS4 - you should definitely get Until Dawn. Awesome game. Also, don't buy disc game - s. Just buy them off PSN - they take up the same amount of hard drive space wither way, but when they're digital you don't have to swap discs and can download to 3 different systems.
PSN ID - darktower2000

As far as games, I am quite skilled in the ways of the Cheap a$$ Gamer! :P Digital sales are almost rarely inexpensive. I'll rarely pay over $25 for any retail game, even RPGs in their "Game of the Year" release. The lower the price the better. Of course there are some exceptions. :D

lorddunlow
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.

Post by lorddunlow »

Beware Cyclops wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:
Beware Cyclops wrote:I finally got a PS4 this week. The new model (lighter, quieter, more energy efficient) that's bundled with the Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection. It's taking a little getting used to coming from the PS3 but I'll get it down pretty quick. :D
What's the user name on psn?

I'm still loving my PS4 - you should definitely get Until Dawn. Awesome game. Also, don't buy disc game - s. Just buy them off PSN - they take up the same amount of hard drive space wither way, but when they're digital you don't have to swap discs and can download to 3 different systems.
PSN ID - darktower2000

As far as games, I am quite skilled in the ways of the Cheap a$$ Gamer! :P Digital sales are almost rarely inexpensive. I'll rarely pay over $25 for any retail game, even RPGs in their "Game of the Year" release. The lower the price the better. Of course there are some exceptions. :D
I'm the same actually. I couldn't wait for Until Dawn though after reading a review that was titled "The Best Horror Movie of 2015 is a Video Game". Worth every penny - I just wish I could load it up through remote play while in bed instead of having to trek upstairs to switch out discs...
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.

dornwolf

Post by dornwolf »

Gonna make run for a PS4 here for Canadian Black Friday.

Cyberstrike
Consider it mine!
Consider it mine!
Valiant fan since: Unity 1992
Favorite character: Solar, Man of the Atom
Favorite title: Unity
Favorite writer: Jim Starlin
Favorite artist: Jim Starlin

Post by Cyberstrike »

Got an Xbox One back in September. I made the choice because of the bigger HD and backwards compatibly on it. I plan on getting a PS4 next year.
Know this: I would rather be hated for being honest for my opinions, than being loved as a liar!

dornwolf

Post by dornwolf »

Cyberstrike wrote:Got an Xbox One back in September. I made the choice because of the bigger HD and backwards compatibly on it. I plan on getting a PS4 next year.
The backwards comparability, specifically going off discs was an amazing reveal for Mircosoft, Sony's response was nothing short of a travesty.

Keith
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: Timewalker
Favorite title: FVLs Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: FVL

Post by Keith »

I just bought a PS4 for the low price on the Uncharted bundle. Between a $100 gift card and $200 in Amazon points it cost me nothing. Oh, and I sold the Uncharted Collection to my boss (I've already played them on PS3) at a discount, so all in all I made $30 off the whole thing :)

Honestly, I'm not even sure when I will plug it in. Got a nice backlog to play on my Xbox One while I wait for Uncharted 4 to come out.
Good Morning, that's a nice tnetennba.
The thing about Arsenal is they always try to walk it in...