Doom

Post by Brother Darque »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

jeremycoe
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Quantum & Woody (Acclaim)
Re: Doom

Post by jeremycoe »

Are we allowed to talk about Doom if we don't also mention Gloom?
Alone, listless, breakfast table in an otherwise empty room.

Daniel Jackson
A toast to the return of Valiant!

Post by Daniel Jackson »

Saw this while looking at E3 news. I didn't know Bethesda was doing the game this time around. Kind of excited after reading that part. It will be interesting to see what they add to the series.

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.

Post by grendeljd »

I saw those trailers the other day. I'm freakin' excited!!!
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

omega_override
Get those scissors away from my coupons
Valiant fan since: 2014

Post by omega_override »

Daniel Jackson wrote:I didn't know Bethesda was doing the game this time around. Kind of excited after reading that part. It will be interesting to see what they add to the series.
Bethesda has owned Id Software since Rage came out a few years go. I'm honestly kind of "meh" about it at the moment, especially with the finishing moves that Sgt. Mark of Brutal Doom is taking complete credit for because that's just the sort of cancerous little polyp on the community that he is

Daniel Jackson

Post by Daniel Jackson »

omega_override wrote:
Daniel Jackson wrote:I didn't know Bethesda was doing the game this time around. Kind of excited after reading that part. It will be interesting to see what they add to the series.
Bethesda has owned Id Software since Rage came out a few years go. I'm honestly kind of "meh" about it at the moment, especially with the finishing moves that Sgt. Mark of Brutal Doom is taking complete credit for because that's just the sort of cancerous little polyp on the community that he is
Speaking of Rage, what a waste of potential that game turned out to be. Hopefully, they learned something from that fiasco.

omega_override
Valiant fan since: 2014

Post by omega_override »

Daniel Jackson wrote:Speaking of Rage, what a waste of potential that game turned out to be. Hopefully, they learned something from that fiasco.
After Romero left, I feel like Id just mostly focused on being a company that broke new ground with game engines. I mean Rage's engine is LIGHTYEARS ahead of anything else that's out there right now and probably will be for quite some time