ValiantFans.com Board - Since 2004

Message Board Top Level | Main Website | Price Guide | Book Release History | Newest Books |
It is currently Nov 19, 2018 9:43:27 am

All times are UTC - 6 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Check these out ...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:43:22 pm 
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]

Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes
I swung a serious trade ...

Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Google+
  Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Check these out ...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:56:23 am 
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]

BTW, those are three grails for me ... toughest games to get on three of my favorite systems, all unopened. Shantae, in particular, is a beast to find.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:57:46 am 
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]

And I'm about halfway to my goal of a complete set of unopened Dreamcast games. Most of the hard games are out of the way.

:thumb:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:43:59 pm 
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.

Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character
I feel the need to reply since no one has, but I would guess the reason is, like me, we have no idea whether this is standing ovation or just thumbs up. Regardless, congrats on obtaining... them. ;)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:54:54 pm 
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]

greg wrote:
I feel the need to reply since no one has, but I would guess the reason is, like me, we have no idea whether this is standing ovation or just thumbs up. Regardless, congrats on obtaining... them. ;)

You have courtesy for miles, sir.

For context, if someone offered me a Bloodshot platinum for the three of them, I would be a fool to take it.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:15:59 pm 
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

At a time when I really needed some extra cash, I managed to sell off most of my video game collection. Included in that collection were some rather rare/rareish games.

Games such as:

Lunar: Silver Star Story (PS1) facepalm
Intelligent Qube (PS1) facepalm
Lunar: Eternal Blue Sega CD) facepalm facepalm

Vay (Sega CD) was stolen while it was still in the system. I might still have the game case somewhere. But I did manage to hold on to Snatcher (Sega CD).

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:31:49 pm 
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]

Those are some pretty nice games. I have thought about moving more into the PSX and Sega CD stuff ... I have some really nice copies of FF VII and Resident Evil 2.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:16:54 pm 
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them

Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Holy crap, Intelligent Qube is worth something? I still have mine! Love that game!!

It's a really beat up copy though, won't be worth squat. I think I bought it used from a Blockbuster ages ago.

Oh, and congrats on the scores, Depluto - I'm not familiar with those particular games but I do dabble in retro-game system collecting so I can appreciate a good find :thumb:

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:31:56 pm 

grendeljd wrote:
Holy crap, Intelligent Qube is worth something? I still have mine! Love that game!!

It's a really beat up copy though, won't be worth squat. I think I bought it used from a Blockbuster ages ago.

Oh, and congrats on the scores, Depluto - I'm not familiar with those particular games but I do dabble in retro-game system collecting so I can appreciate a good find :thumb:

I'll deliver lorddunlow (and some inexpensive American alcohol) to your doorstep all wrapped up in a pretty pink bow for that copy (and some inexpensive Canadian pharmaceuticals)! :kidaround:

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:43:13 pm 
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.

Location: Educating the future of America, or something like that
Without telling me how much you paid for these, can you give me a realistic equivalent of their worth.

things like this interest me.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:46:50 pm 

Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.
Beware Cyclops wrote:
grendeljd wrote:

I'll deliver lorddunlow (and some inexpensive American alcohol) to your doorstep all wrapped up in a pretty pink bow for that copy (and some inexpensive Canadian pharmaceuticals)! :kidaround:

I doubt you would want it - it's not even in an original case, and I think the booklet is entirely missing except for the cover, it was torn off and placed in one of those thin-disc cases. There isn't even the insert tray packaging on it. But the game works, last I checked!

You can leave Dunlow out of that deal though, he kind of taints it...

:P

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:48:28 pm 

grendeljd wrote:
Beware Cyclops wrote:
grendeljd wrote:

I doubt you would want it - it's not even in an original case, and I think the booklet is entirely missing except for the cover, it was torn off and placed in one of those thin-disc cases. There isn't even the insert tray packaging on it. But the game works, last I checked!

oh, and just to be clear so I don't get your hopes up - I don't want to part with my crappy copy - I still have a PS2 hooked up that I can use to play it with :)

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:02:48 pm 
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.

grendeljd wrote:
Beware Cyclops wrote:
grendeljd wrote:

Too late. I'm in the mail already.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:46:47 pm 

lorddunlow wrote:
grendeljd wrote:
Beware Cyclops wrote:
grendeljd wrote:

And it seems he dipped into the cheap booze that was packed with him. Oh well, he's your problem now!! :kidaround:

I hope customs doesn't take a week deciding whether or not that package is suspicious. That could be..... problematic.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:45:01 pm 

Beware Cyclops wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:
grendeljd wrote:
Beware Cyclops wrote:
grendeljd wrote:

And it seems he dipped into the cheap booze that was packed with him. Oh well, he's your problem now!! :kidaround:

I hope customs doesn't take a week deciding whether or not that package is suspicious. That could be..... problematic.

Why is this box groaning? And why does it smell like urine?

Offline Profile