Better reading order for unity?

A week-to-week plan is available for re-reading VALIANT from the beginning...
start anytime, go at your own pace.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

1st Among Equals
Better reading order for unity?

Post by 1st Among Equals »

So I was double checking some books that I'm getting reading to ship out to have bound, and decided to flip through my unity order. Now its been a while since I've read through everything, but flipping through the chapters in order, it seems to jump everywhere. The books have a lot of repeating story lines, which is understandable to be cohesive from an individual state point, but having important things such as Magnus holding himself in chapter 12 before the baby's even born in chapter 16, or having archer and armstong storm Erica in chapter 3 and not touched upon till way later in 11. So my question is, does anyone have a better more cohesive reading order than the conventional 1-18?

nscc
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite title: X-O/Harby/A+A/Unity
Favorite writer: Vditti/Dysart/FVL/Kindt
Favorite artist: soo many pretty pictures...
Re: Better reading order for unity?

Post by nscc »

I haven't compared it to the actual comics to see what editing has been done, but Unity Redux by Heath kicks *SQUEE*! Hopefully its easy to re-order the actual comics too. Redundancy removed. :thumb:

Good luck!

http://www.valiantfans.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38375" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Where are we going and why am I in this hand-basket?

1st Among Equals
Re: Better reading order for unity?

Post by 1st Among Equals »

Wow that's very impressive! The comics are only about half way close to the redux though, as many panels have been spliced to have a flies reading order. I'll attempt to do what I can to replicate it to have a good bound copy to read. It seems as though unity the lost chapter, and rai companion are left out, so I'll have to work those in also. Thanks for the link.