Summoner Wars

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

ShadowTuga
Chapa Zero in Portuguese translated to English would be Chapa Zero.
Valiant fan since: 2012
Summoner Wars

Post by ShadowTuga »

I've been slowly getting back into "serious gaming" mode and have just discovered this gem, by Playdhat.
This is already one of my fav games, and I've only played with 6 of the 16 available factions.

Think "D&D Miniatures" type of on-board-skirmish, but with cards that serve as your "mana" reserve, not unlike MTG, but instead of miniatures, the game is entirely played with cards. One thing that reminds me a LOT of Warhammer Fantasy is that each faction feels like it's own thing in terms of "flavour" and mechanics. And they are all very balanced, so far- I can't wait to try them all, honestly.

If you are looking for a GREAT card game that plays on a minis-like board and has an awesome look to boot (the artwork is just my kinda thing), check it out. Truly recommended if you're into at least one of the aforementioned games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpgeVGKrf_M

And there's a free IOS app. Go try it now! :thumb:
https://itunes.apple.com/pt/app/summone ... 52948?mt=8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
“To give a person an opinion one must first judge well whether that person is of the disposition to receive it or not.”
Yamamoto Tsunetomo

ShadowTuga
Valiant fan since: 2012
Re: Summoner Wars

Post by ShadowTuga »

:bump:

Because you guys and gals need to check this game out. I have had so many awesome gaming moments lately due to it that I really this might just be my current favourite game, period.
Jungle Elves (with the Shadow ones coming close), baby!!!!!! :high-five:
“To give a person an opinion one must first judge well whether that person is of the disposition to receive it or not.”
Yamamoto Tsunetomo