[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]
Valiant fan since: Yes
Favorite character: Yes
Favorite title: Yes
Favorite writer: Yes
Re: Check these out ...

Post by depluto »

BTW, those are three grails for me ... toughest games to get on three of my favorite systems, all unopened. Shantae, in particular, is a beast to find.

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]

Post by depluto »

And I'm about halfway to my goal of a complete set of unopened Dreamcast games. Most of the hard games are out of the way.

:thumb:

greg
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
The admin around here must be getting old and soft.
Valiant fan since: Rai #0
Favorite character: Depends on title
Favorite title: Depends on writer
Favorite writer: Depends on artist
Favorite artist: Depends on character

Post by greg »

I feel the need to reply since no one has, but I would guess the reason is, like me, we have no idea whether this is standing ovation or just thumbs up. Regardless, congrats on obtaining... them. ;)

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]

Post by depluto »

greg wrote:I feel the need to reply since no one has, but I would guess the reason is, like me, we have no idea whether this is standing ovation or just thumbs up. Regardless, congrats on obtaining... them. ;)
You have courtesy for miles, sir.

For context, if someone offered me a Bloodshot platinum for the three of them, I would be a fool to take it.

Beware Cyclops
Just jumpin' through time arcs, that's all.

Post by Beware Cyclops »

At a time when I really needed some extra cash, I managed to sell off most of my video game collection. Included in that collection were some rather rare/rareish games.

Games such as:

Lunar: Silver Star Story (PS1) facepalm
Intelligent Qube (PS1) facepalm
Lunar: Eternal Blue Sega CD) facepalm facepalm

Vay (Sega CD) was stolen while it was still in the system. I might still have the game case somewhere. But I did manage to hold on to Snatcher (Sega CD).

depluto
[custom level vored]
[custom level vored]

Post by depluto »

Those are some pretty nice games. I have thought about moving more into the PSX and Sega CD stuff ... I have some really nice copies of FF VII and Resident Evil 2.

grendeljd
innerSPACE does whatever I tell them
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Aric
Favorite title: Harbinger
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.

Post by grendeljd »

Holy crap, Intelligent Qube is worth something? I still have mine! Love that game!!

It's a really beat up copy though, won't be worth squat. I think I bought it used from a Blockbuster ages ago.

Oh, and congrats on the scores, Depluto - I'm not familiar with those particular games but I do dabble in retro-game system collecting so I can appreciate a good find :thumb:
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Beware Cyclops

Post by Beware Cyclops »

grendeljd wrote:Holy crap, Intelligent Qube is worth something? I still have mine! Love that game!!

It's a really beat up copy though, won't be worth squat. I think I bought it used from a Blockbuster ages ago.

Oh, and congrats on the scores, Depluto - I'm not familiar with those particular games but I do dabble in retro-game system collecting so I can appreciate a good find :thumb:
I'll deliver lorddunlow (and some inexpensive American alcohol) to your doorstep all wrapped up in a pretty pink bow for that copy (and some inexpensive Canadian pharmaceuticals)! :kidaround:

Elveen
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.
I sell comics, I collect Valiant.
Location: Educating the future of America, or something like that

Post by Elveen »

Without telling me how much you paid for these, can you give me a realistic equivalent of their worth.

things like this interest me.

grendeljd
Location: On the 7.5th floor of LesterCorp, headed through the back door to John Malkovich's brain.

Post by grendeljd »

Beware Cyclops wrote:
grendeljd wrote:Holy crap, Intelligent Qube is worth something? I still have mine! Love that game!!

I'll deliver lorddunlow (and some inexpensive American alcohol) to your doorstep all wrapped up in a pretty pink bow for that copy (and some inexpensive Canadian pharmaceuticals)! :kidaround:
I doubt you would want it - it's not even in an original case, and I think the booklet is entirely missing except for the cover, it was torn off and placed in one of those thin-disc cases. There isn't even the insert tray packaging on it. But the game works, last I checked!

You can leave Dunlow out of that deal though, he kind of taints it...

:P
I like to draw stuff... http://grendeljd.deviantart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

My wife likes to draw stuff too, and she is better than me! [I'm very proud of her]... https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sara-Dec ... ref=stream" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

grendeljd

Post by grendeljd »

grendeljd wrote:
Beware Cyclops wrote:

I doubt you would want it - it's not even in an original case, and I think the booklet is entirely missing except for the cover, it was torn off and placed in one of those thin-disc cases. There isn't even the insert tray packaging on it. But the game works, last I checked!

oh, and just to be clear so I don't get your hopes up - I don't want to part with my crappy copy - I still have a PS2 hooked up that I can use to play it with :)

lorddunlow
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.
I think you might be a closeted Canadian.

Post by lorddunlow »

grendeljd wrote:
Beware Cyclops wrote:

Too late. I'm in the mail already.
*SQUEE* your science, I have a machine gun.

Beware Cyclops

Post by Beware Cyclops »

lorddunlow wrote:
grendeljd wrote:
Beware Cyclops wrote:

And it seems he dipped into the cheap booze that was packed with him. Oh well, he's your problem now!! :kidaround:

I hope customs doesn't take a week deciding whether or not that package is suspicious. That could be..... problematic.

grendeljd

Post by grendeljd »

Beware Cyclops wrote:
lorddunlow wrote:
grendeljd wrote:
Beware Cyclops wrote:

And it seems he dipped into the cheap booze that was packed with him. Oh well, he's your problem now!! :kidaround:

I hope customs doesn't take a week deciding whether or not that package is suspicious. That could be..... problematic.
Why is this box groaning? And why does it smell like urine?