VEI Has Updated Their Scribd.com Listings for More Enjoyment

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

brucehartshorn
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting
Valiant fan since: MRF #1
Favorite character: Shadowman
Favorite title: Shadowman
VEI Has Updated Their Scribd.com Listings for More Enjoyment

Post by brucehartshorn »

VEI this week updated their library of titles and books over at the Scribd.com site. :clap:

We now have Divinity #1 - #4, Ninjak #1 - #7, Bloodshot Reborn #1 - #6, Ivar Timewalker #1 - #9, Imperium #1 - #7, Unity #0 - #22 and X-O now has all the issues from #0 - #40. All of this in addition to all the material they had before from VH1 and Acclaim along with the earlier VEI. AND, Scribd.com remains a tremendous value for people who like digital and love to binge read Valiant but also other publishers as well! The cost of this is unlimited reading of any and all books on the site for $8.99 per month and you can try it out for free for the first 14 days. :o :high-five:

I would ask that anyone who DOES avail themselves of this opportunity to please leave ratings AND reviews for whatever they read on the site. These REALLY DO help VEI and it draws attention of people checking it out to see what the buzz is about with Valiant these days. Doing a rating and review might not seem like much, but they DO have a very positive impact and VEI really appreciates our support in this manner. :banana:

So head over to Scribd.com, settle down, and have a great time catching up, looking back, and just thoroughly enjoying all that Valiant has provided from the 90's until the best issues of today!

OhioValiantNut
Dr. OhioValiantNut
Dr. OhioValiantNut
Valiant fan since: 1995
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Shooter
Favorite artist: Perlin
Re: VEI Has Updated Their Scribd.com Listings for More Enjoy

Post by OhioValiantNut »

I had no idea this was even a thing ... time to renew my Scribd account. :thumb:

drmirage
WOW! OMG BBQ! Thats crazy!
WOW! OMG BBQ! Thats crazy!
Valiant fan since: 1990
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: BWS

Post by drmirage »

Haven't been reading any of the new stories. What have I missed?

brucehartshorn
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by brucehartshorn »

Elery,

You've been missing a whole lot. Imperium, Divinity, Ninjak, Bloodshot Reborn....... It goes on and on, with all of it being good :thumb:

brucehartshorn
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by brucehartshorn »

The fans have really supported this digital reading service: over 3,000 ratings for VEI books and over 161,000 views :o

As I've said before, this is a GREAT way to binge read not only VEI material, but VH1 and Acclaim material as well for a fantastic price. :thumb:

And don't forget when you DO read something, to please leave both ratings AND reviews. All of it helps VEI reach out and impress "new to them" readers. :clap:

brucehartshorn
Nanite-powered posting
Nanite-powered posting

Post by brucehartshorn »

UPDATE:

VEI has once again added more material to Scribd.com Valiant library. You can now read BOD #1 - #4, Dead Drop #1 - #4, Bloodshot Reborn #1 - #9, Ninjak #1 - #10, Imperium #1 - #10, Wrath of Eternal Warrior #1 - #2....the list just goes on and on :o

AND, it is still at the rate of only $8.99 per month for UNLIMITED reading of these books and any other books in the Scribd.com libraries. That's about the price of a sing TPB! :high-five:

If you love Valiant, and love READING Valiant in blocks, then Scribd.com is the most economical way to indulge yourself. Valiant has made a solid commitment to this service by constantly updating their listings, all to help out the fans :thumb:

eschnit
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Master Darque
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Bob Layton

Post by eschnit »

Bruce is as good of an ambassador for Valiant as anyone. It's easier with the product they put out, but he's still pretty extraordinary. Lot of passionate fans here, he's someone to follow, always points you in the right direction. As for me, I prefer to read hardcovers and paperbacks over the floppies, may have to try out scribd though. Thanks!