Divinity III: Komandar Bloodshot #1 question

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Baramos
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Divinity III: Komandar Bloodshot #1 question

Post by Baramos »

I've unfortunately been letting certain series build up a bit and Divinity III was one of them. I decided to go ahead and read it now. I order the Valiant bundle through DCBS and, after rummaging through my box and being unable to find this issue, found that they never did send it to me when I looked at my orders on their website. Was this a regular release like all the other issues or did it have a limited run or what? Anyway, I'll be looking at prices for it but I just wanted to verify if this was an issue with DCBS, because it might affect my continued use of their servic, or if this issue had been delayed in release originally or what.

TheeBaldMoose
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: ECCC April 2016
Favorite character: Bloodshot/Ninjak/Divinity
Favorite title: Divinity/BS Reborn/Britannia
Favorite writer: Kindt/Lemire/Roberts
Favorite artist: All of them, really
Re: Divinity III: Komandar Bloodshot #1 question

Post by TheeBaldMoose »

I remember getting mine on time, no problems there.

Interesting...
Moose

jeremycoe
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
I like spidey-butt and I can not lie
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Bloodshot
Favorite title: Quantum & Woody (Acclaim)

Post by jeremycoe »

I stopped using DCBS several months ago, but I didn't really have much to complain about with their service, I just found something I liked better for me. That being said, one thing they did that I didn't like is they started to take one-shots out of the 50% off Valiant bundle. It didn't even seem to be consistent. This could have been one of the one-shots that they didn't include, but that wouldn't make a ton of sense if they included the other Stalinverse one-shots.
Alone, listless, breakfast table in an otherwise empty room.

Baramos

Post by Baramos »

jeremycoe wrote:I stopped using DCBS several months ago, but I didn't really have much to complain about with their service, I just found something I liked better for me. That being said, one thing they did that I didn't like is they started to take one-shots out of the 50% off Valiant bundle. It didn't even seem to be consistent. This could have been one of the one-shots that they didn't include, but that wouldn't make a ton of sense if they included the other Stalinverse one-shots.
Yeah, I have the other three.

Maybe they instituted that for a while, and then went back to offering them the month after this one, as I've gotten all the one-shots since then (such as the Green Knight one-shot, etc.)

What site/service do you use now?