WTS: VEI complete runs plus bonuses (local pickup)

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Summydad1
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Is it Dee-no or Die-no? Dunno.
Valiant fan since: 1992
Favorite character: X-O/Bloodshot/Ninjak/Rai
Favorite title: X-O (2012)/Harby (2012)
Favorite writer: Kindt/Venditti/Dysart
Favorite artist: BWS/Braithwaite/Crain
WTS: VEI complete runs plus bonuses (local pickup)

Post by Summydad1 »

Northeast Florida area. I have complete runs of X-O (2017) cover A,Bloodshot Salvation preorder cover, Ninjak cover A, Shadowman cover A, Secret Weapons, Eternity regular cover, Harbinger Wars2 regular cover. I also have a lot of B covers for X-O and Ninjak and many others. Also, there are about 20-30 bonus books I will give you when you buy the whole lot. The bonus books are more valuable and some are incentive variants of popular titles. This is a full short box plus the bonus books. All comics are NM(unread). All bagged and boarded at my LCS and never taken out again.

I want these to go to a board member. These are only offered here. I live right south of Jacksonville. I can text over pictures individually if anyone is interested. You can come by my house to check them out or I can meet you locally. If you like what you see, you can have everything for $100. PM with any questions. Thanks.

P.S. It's an all or nothing deal. I am downsizing my comic collection and want these to go to a Valiant fan.
"Do. Or do not. There is no try" -Yoda