Top 100 Rarest Valiant books 2012-present? Maybe...

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Dallow Spicer1
Rockin' out in Torquehalla
Valiant fan since: Mid 90's
Favorite character: X-O
Favorite title: X-O
Favorite writer: V-Ditti & Dysart
Favorite artist: Larosa
Re: Top 100 Rarest Valiant books 2012-present? Maybe...

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

DirtbagSailor wrote:
Dallow Spicer1 wrote:How do people currently feel about the longevity of Valiant rare issues, first appearances given the current trajectory of the company and the fact that Dino is no longer in charge? Confident? Less confident than 12 months ago? Anyone care to predict what the future may hold? :? :hm:
I am 100% confident that for the rest of my life that I will collect (and pay for) the books/variants that I remember fondly from this time period.

Will this be true (for me) of books/variants released in 2021? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

But Harbinger Wars, Armor Hunters, Divinity, Imperium, and The Life and Death of Toyo Harada will NOT change in the future as they have already been written.

In fact, if Valiant died today, it might be even harder to find what I want due to limited interest, which could increase prices for specific rare/key books.

Speculators (the fly by night type) will hold zero loyalty, as they tend to do. But a few life-long collectors will.
Sure, but from an collectors/investment point of view given how you see things now, would you be less willing to pay higher prices for the books you want given the current outlook or would you hold fire in anticipation of prices dropping. I’d still pick up bargains when I see them but prices like £30/$40 for say Quantum and Woody (Acclaim) #1 I’d be reluctant to buy as my confidence level in the company’s future has gone down (for the time being at least).

kjjohanson
Now I bet you're all going to want me to drag it out and show you.
Valiant fan since: Magnus #1
Favorite character: Anon-Lurker
Favorite title: Archer & Armstrong
Favorite writer: Fred Van Lente

Post by kjjohanson »

Dallow Spicer1 wrote:
DirtbagSailor wrote:
Dallow Spicer1 wrote:How do people currently feel about the longevity of Valiant rare issues, first appearances given the current trajectory of the company and the fact that Dino is no longer in charge? Confident? Less confident than 12 months ago? Anyone care to predict what the future may hold? :? :hm:
I am 100% confident that for the rest of my life that I will collect (and pay for) the books/variants that I remember fondly from this time period.

Will this be true (for me) of books/variants released in 2021? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

But Harbinger Wars, Armor Hunters, Divinity, Imperium, and The Life and Death of Toyo Harada will NOT change in the future as they have already been written.

In fact, if Valiant died today, it might be even harder to find what I want due to limited interest, which could increase prices for specific rare/key books.

Speculators (the fly by night type) will hold zero loyalty, as they tend to do. But a few life-long collectors will.
Sure, but from an collectors/investment point of view given how you see things now, would you be less willing to pay higher prices for the books you want given the current outlook or would you hold fire in anticipation of prices dropping. I’d still pick up bargains when I see them but prices like £30/$40 for say Quantum and Woody (Acclaim) #1 I’d be reluctant to buy as my confidence level in the company’s future has gone down (for the time being at least).
Considering how successful comic movies are now, I think if Valiant/DMG fails as a comic company, you'd find those properties sold off either to one of the big 2, or to a media company looking for some built-in content to adapt for the screen. I can't see the Valiant line dying completely.
If you're not a *SQUEE*, you're okay with me.

Dallow Spicer1

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

kjjohanson wrote:
Dallow Spicer1 wrote:
DirtbagSailor wrote:

Considering how successful comic movies are now, I think if Valiant/DMG fails as a comic company, you'd find those properties sold off either to one of the big 2, or to a media company looking for some built-in content to adapt for the screen. I can't see the Valiant line dying completely.
That’s a good point actually, I never thought of that. Maybe if that happened a consortium led by Dinesh could..... :hm:

DirtbagSailor
I only know how to fish, f^%k, fight, and throw rocks
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Harada
Favorite title: Imperium

Post by DirtbagSailor »

Dallow Spicer1 wrote:Sure, but from an collectors/investment point of view given how you see things now, would you be less willing to pay higher prices for the books you want given the current outlook or would you hold fire in anticipation of prices dropping. I’d still pick up bargains when I see them but prices like £30/$40 for say Quantum and Woody (Acclaim) #1 I’d be reluctant to buy as my confidence level in the company’s future has gone down (for the time being at least).
I do not split hairs over $50-100 books that I am in the market for, and will not likely wait 3-4 years for a $100 book to become a $50 book. I’ll just buy a few copies to ensure the likelihood of NM+/M copies in my hands.

Now, I might hold off on books in the $1,000+ range, and watch/predict the market trends before pulling the trigger.

Dallow Spicer1

Post by Dallow Spicer1 »

DirtbagSailor wrote:
Dallow Spicer1 wrote:Sure, but from an collectors/investment point of view given how you see things now, would you be less willing to pay higher prices for the books you want given the current outlook or would you hold fire in anticipation of prices dropping. I’d still pick up bargains when I see them but prices like £30/$40 for say Quantum and Woody (Acclaim) #1 I’d be reluctant to buy as my confidence level in the company’s future has gone down (for the time being at least).
I do not split hairs over $50-100 books that I am in the market for, and will not likely wait 3-4 years for a $100 book to become a $50 book. I’ll just buy a few copies to ensure the likelihood of NM+/M copies in my hands.

Now, I might hold off on books in the $1,000+ range, and watch/predict the market trends before pulling the trigger.
Ok cool

nycjadie
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Especially "dude." And "balls." Those terms work in the tech industry.
Valiant fan since: Solar #1
Favorite character: Rai
Favorite title: Bloodshot
Favorite writer: Kindt
Favorite artist: Too many to choose.

Post by nycjadie »

DirtbagSailor wrote:

I echo this. I was a Valiant collector, like most of you, when nobody thought they would publish again. I’ll be the same if and when VEI ceases to publish. It’s what I like. Other things will fill my reading void, but I like what I like, and I am fastidious about assembling the highest graded collection I can find. I also collect signed books, but keep my lower grade copies for that. Always chasing signatures when I can.

I’ve been on vacation for a rare two weeks (my longest in 15 years), with several more days back home to spare. My reading material? So far, Bloodshot V3, and Bloodshot Reborn. Hoping to make it through Salavation and the rest. The entire Bloodshot VEI run (minus The Valiant, since I’ve read that 4-5 times already).

Juki
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!
Valiant fan since: 1991
Favorite character: Divinity
Favorite title: Harbinger
Favorite writer: Dysart
Favorite artist: Adam Gorham
Re: Top 100 Rarest Valiant books 2012-present? Mayb

Post by Juki »

"UNK copies - X-O Manowar #15 (Kotaki 1:50 Error) - NOT the 1st Appearance of COL Jamie Capshaw because it doesn't have X-O #15 inside ( :? )
NOTE: A small percentage of the confirmed 400 copy print run of X-O Manowar #15 (Kotaki 1:50) are ERRORs. It is generally assumed that the ERROR copies are LESS common than the REGULAR copies. However, BOTH are rare as hell. The ERROR copies have the contents of Quantum & Woody #1 instead of X-O Manowar #15 inside the cover"
Maybe if we don't want to recognize the X-O #15 Kotaki 1:50 Error comic as an actual Error comic of the 1st Appearance of COL Jamie Capshaw.....then we should consider reclassifying it as a Quantam and Woody #1 Error comic (with an X-O cover) which includes the first VEI appearances of Quantum and Woody. :D
....However, CGC recognizes comics by their covers since that is what is seen once encapsulated...

kjjohanson
Re: Top 100 Rarest Valiant books 2012-present? Mayb

Post by kjjohanson »

Juki wrote:"UNK copies - X-O Manowar #15 (Kotaki 1:50 Error) - NOT the 1st Appearance of COL Jamie Capshaw because it doesn't have X-O #15 inside ( :? )
NOTE: A small percentage of the confirmed 400 copy print run of X-O Manowar #15 (Kotaki 1:50) are ERRORs. It is generally assumed that the ERROR copies are LESS common than the REGULAR copies. However, BOTH are rare as hell. The ERROR copies have the contents of Quantum & Woody #1 instead of X-O Manowar #15 inside the cover"
Maybe if we don't want to recognize the X-O #15 Kotaki 1:50 Error comic as an actual Error comic of the 1st Appearance of COL Jamie Capshaw.....then we should consider reclassifying it as a Quantam and Woody #1 Error comic (with an X-O cover) which includes the first VEI appearances of Quantum and Woody. :D
....However, CGC recognizes comics by their covers since that is what is seen once encapsulated...
This one is an oddball for sure for collecting

DirtbagSailor

Post by DirtbagSailor »

UPDATED: :thumb:

SPECIAL BOOKS (Purposely created with 1 copy each)
1 copy - Bloodshot Salvation #12 (LaRosa Vin Diesel Variant)
1 copy - Quantum And Woody (2017) #1 (Second Print)
1 copy - Unity #1 (Hitch Golden Ticket)
1 copy - Unity #1 (Jones Golden Ticket)
1 copy - Unity #1 (Rivera Golden Ticket)
1 copy - Unity #1 (Foreman Golden Ticket)
1 copy - Unity #1 (Crain Golden Ticket)

Store and/or Convention Exclusives:
3-10 known copies - Ninjak vs the Valiant Universe #0 (NYCC Unreleased Edition)
  • NOTE: Supposedly all copies of Ninjak vs the Valiant Universe #0 (NYCC Unreleased Edition) were destroyed. This clearly did NOT happen, as a FEW copies still exist and/or have been rarely made available on eBay.
50 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Kitson B&W Virgin)
  • NOTE: 5 copies were given to the cover artist as “Comp” books. The remaining 45 copies are in circulation.
100 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Kitson Virgin)
100 copies - 2015 FCBD Valiant 25th anniversary (Edwards Ultimate Comics Un-stickered version)
  • NOTE: The variant without an Ultimate Comic sticker on the front cover has 100 copies. The variant with the sticker has far more copies.
100 copies - Bloodshot: Project Rising Spirit #1 (Salgado Virgin)
100 copies - Livewire #1 (Salgado Virgin)
100 copies - Psi-Lords #1 (Salgado Virgin)
100 copies - The Life & Death of Toyo Harada #1 (Salgado Virgin)
100 copies - Fallen World #1 (Salgado Shazam Comics & Toys Virgin)
175 copies - Punk Mambo (2019) #1 (Iron Maiden Homage B&W Sketch)
  • NOTE: Initially listed Limited to 100 copies; however, confirmed to have 175 copies (which is not a huge difference really)
200 copies - Fallen World #1 (OASAS B&W Sketch w/ Jae Lee ink)250 copies - Punk Mambo (2019) #1 (Knowhere Exclusive Jen Bartel B&W Virgin)
250 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Salgado Harrisburg Comic & POP Con Virgin)
300 copies - Fallen World #1 (OASAS Virgin w/ Jae Lee ink & June Lee Colors)
300 copies - Punk Mambo (2019) #1 (Las Vegas Variant/Pink Punk Cat Cover)
400 copies - Bloodshot: Project Rising Spirit #1 (Salgado)
400 copies - Livewire #1 (Salgado)
400 copies - The Life & Death of Toyo Harada #1 (Salgado)
400 copies - Fallen World #1 (Salgado)
400 copies - Psi-Lords #1 (Salgado)
405 copies - Punk Mambo (2019) #1 (Iron Maiden Homage)
  • NOTE: Initially listed Limited to 300 copies; however, confirmed to have 405 copies (which is not a huge difference really)
500 copies - Punk Mambo (2019) #1 (BSI Comics)
500 copies - Bloodshot Reborn #1 (Nord Ultimate Comics)
500 copies - Bloodshot Rising Spirit #1 (Bulletproof Exclusive)
500 copies - Livewire #1 (Bulletproof Exclusive)
500 copies - Bloodshot Reborn #1 (C2E2 Woodward Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Salgado Harrisburg Comic & POP Con)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Kitson Exclusive)
500 copies - Harbinger Wars II #1 (Salgado Baltimore ComicCon)
500 copies - The Life & Death of Toyo Harada #1 (Adams South Carolina ComicCon Sketch)
500 copies - Fallen World #1 (OASAS w/ Jae Lee ink & June Lee Colors)
550 copies - Fallen World #1 (Nerd Store/Wasatch ComicCon)
650 copies - The Life & Death of Toyo Harada #1 (Choi Paradise / Wondercon)
750 copies - Punk Mambo (2019) #1 (Knowhere Exclusive Jen Bartel)
750 copies - The Life & Death of Toyo Harada #1 (Adams South Carolina ComicCon)
2,000 copies - X-O Manowar #1 (2017) (LaRosa Virgin Humble Bundle) - Signed by LaRosa
  • NOTE: A small percentage of the 2,000 copies of X-O Manowar #1 (2017) (LaRosa Virgin Humble Bundle) were UNSIGNED; possibly 10 or less.
Error Variants and/or Issues
50-75 copies (estimated) - X-O Manowar (2012) #1 (Error Second Print w/ First Print listed)
UNK copies - X-O Manowar #15 (Kotaki 1:50 Error) - NOT the 1st Appearance of COL Jamie Capshaw because it doesn't have X-O #15 inside ( :? )
  • NOTE: A small percentage of the confirmed 400 copy print run of X-O Manowar #15 (Kotaki 1:50) are ERRORs. It is generally assumed that the ERROR copies are LESS common than the REGULAR copies. However, BOTH are rare as hell. The ERROR copies have the contents of Quantum & Woody #1 instead of X-O Manowar #15 inside the cover
Normal Variants and/or Issues
200 copies - Bloodshot Salvation #1 (Suayan Brushed Metal 1:250)
250 copies - Harbinger #25 (Kitson 1:50)
275 copies - Rapture #4 (Suayan 1:50)
275 copies - Savage #4 (LaRosa 1:50)
300 copies - Savage #1 (LaRosa 1:50) - 1st Appearance of Savage
325 copies - Imperium #11 (Walsh 1:20)
330 copies - Imperium #3 (Braithwaite 1:20) - 1st Appearance of LV-99 (Lord Vine)
350 copies - Divinity #1 (LaRosa 1:40) - 1st Appearance of Abram Adams (Divinity)
350 copies - Savage #2 (LaRosa 1:50)
350 copies - Imperium #1 (Braithwaite 1:40) - 1st Appearance of Sunlight on Snow (Mech Major)
350 copies - Imperium #2 (Braithwaite 1:20) - 1st Appearance of Angela Peace Baingana; Gravedog
350 copies - Imperium #12 (Palo 1:20)
350 copies - Imperium #13 (Ryp 1:20)
350 copies - Imperium #14 (Ryp 1:20)
350 copies - Imperium #15 (Doyle 1:20)
400 copies - Imperium #5 (Grace 1:20)
400 copies - Imperium #6 (Kano 1:20)
400 copies - Imperium #7 (Tan 1:20)
400 copies - Imperium #10 (De La Torre 1:20)
400 copies - Imperium #16 (Montoya 1:20)
400 copies - Shadowman #13 (Davis 1:50) - 1st Appearance of Punk Mambo
400 copies - Eternal Warrior #5 (Mack 1:50) - 1st (Modern) Appearance of the world of 4001 A.D.
400 copies - X-O Manowar #15 (Kotaki 1:50) - 1st Appearance of COL Jamie Capshaw
400 copies - Wrath of Eternal Warrior #4 (Lafuente 1:50)
425 copies - Imperium #4 (Braithwaite 1:20) - 1st Appearance of Interdimensional Angela vessel
425 copies - Imperium #9 (Ryp 1:20)
450 copies - Imperium #8 (Henry 1:20)
450 copies - Savage #3 (LaRosa 1:50)
450 copies - Britannia #3 (Johnson 1:50)
500 copies - Harbinger Wars #3 (Zircher 1:50) - 1st (Modern) Appearance of H.A.R.D. Corps
525 copies - 4001 A.D. #4 (Sook 1:100)
600 copies - Imperium #1 (Braithwaite 1:20) - 1st Appearance of Sunlight on Snow (Mech Major)
600 copies - Britannia #2 (Johnson 1:50)
675 copies - A&A: Adventures of Archer & Armstrong #5 (Lafuente 1:50)
800 copies - Harbinger Wars #1 (Zircher 1:50) - 1st Appearance of Generation Zero (RIP :cry: )
2,000 copies - Harbinger #2 (Braithwaite 1:20) - 1st Appearance of Darpan
2,800 copies - Ninjak 2015 #1 (Sauvage cover D) - - 1st Appearance of Roku; 1 of 3 Covers released featuring the 1st appearance of Roku on the cover.
Last edited by DirtbagSailor on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:07:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

DirtbagSailor

Post by DirtbagSailor »

Added:

DirtbagSailor

Post by DirtbagSailor »

Updated! :thumb:

Added the following:

50 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Kitson B&W Virgin)
  • NOTE: 5 copies were given to the cover artist as “Comp” books. The remaining 45 copies are in circulation.
100 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Kitson Virgin)
Last edited by DirtbagSailor on Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:06:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheeBaldMoose
Valiant fan since: ECCC April 2016
Favorite character: Bloodshot/Ninjak/Divinity
Favorite title: Divinity/BS Reborn/Britannia
Favorite writer: Kindt/Lemire/Roberts
Favorite artist: All of them, really
Top 100 Rarest Valiant books 2012-present? Maybe...

Post by TheeBaldMoose »

grabbed this from the FB group.

Moose

magnus20009
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by magnus20009 »

21 covers :!:

Valiant has gone too crazy with the high volume of covers for #1s, and for series that never last more than a dozen issues.

The whole sell the same cover twice but just without the logo is annoying.

It is a pure money grab and none of them will be worth the price they are being sold for in the future as they do this with too many books.

Rant over

TheeBaldMoose

Post by TheeBaldMoose »

magnus20009 wrote:21 covers :!:

Valiant has gone too crazy with the high volume of covers for #1s, and for series that never last more than a dozen issues.

The whole sell the same cover twice but just without the logo is annoying.

It is a pure money grab and none of them will be worth the price they are being sold for in the future as they do this with too many books.

Rant over
100% agree with you! There's just way too many, but someone will attempt to get them all, and to someone, it'll be completely worth it.

I'd rather have variants spread out over the important issues/first appearances. a 1:20 every now and again would be nice

Or better yet, snag a #3 issue and put a different cover on it. I dunno, just something different
Moose

DirtbagSailor

Post by DirtbagSailor »

I sort of dig the Carbon Fiber 1:250. Suspect it will grade well with sharp corners!

I do agree that this is a TON of variants; however, I would also remind everyone about Ninjak #1, Rai #1, and Unity #1.

Make no mistake, this is NOT a “new” occurrence, and I would not be shocked to see extremely high numbers on this issue (which isn’t bad really having ready the early copy). It is a very different book than the Lemire run, but we all knew that was going to be the deal anyhow.

Think of Bloodshot (2019) # 1 as a 1990s style action flick, with elements of G.I. Joe, Youngblood, Brigade, and, well, Bloodshot. It’s a “popcorn” book, and to be fair, there really isn’t anything wrong with a good popcorn book from time to time. 8-)

Lots of Rat a tat tat tat boom boom splat boom in this book.

DirtbagSailor

Post by DirtbagSailor »

TheeBaldMoose wrote:grabbed this from the FB group.
Chris I will attempt to add this info to the list soonest.

TheeBaldMoose

Post by TheeBaldMoose »

OK, here goes nothing, and I hope I get this all right!

500 Copies - Bedrock City Comics - Houston Pride Variant - Brent Peeples
500 Copies - Harrisburg COmic & Pop Con 2019 - Jimbo Salgado
250 copies - Harrisburg COmic & Pop Con 2019 - Jimbo Salgado - VIRGIN
600 copies - Frankie's comics variant - Mike Choi
500 copies - Brute Fitness Variant - Joshua Murphy *side note* This artist is not a professional, he was a monthly winner on the FaceBook page, *1st Fan to have a cover (non professional)*
500 copies - Prideland Collectibles Variant - Stuart Sayger
150 copies - Prideland Collectibles Variant - Stuart Sayger - VIRGIN
250 copies - OASAS comics Variant - Chadwick Haverland
250 copies - OASAS comics Variant/LACC 2019 - Chadwick Haverland - VIRGIN
250 copies - OASAS Comics variant/LACC 2019 Variant - David Baron
250 copies - OASAS comics Variant/NYCC 2019 Variant - David Baron VIRGIN
400 copies - Shazam Comics/NYCC 2019 Variant - Bary Kitson
100 copies - Shazam Comics/NYCC 2019 Variant - Bary Kitson VIRGIN
50 copies - *REDACTED* Shazam Comics/NYCC 2019 Variant - Bary Kitson VIRGIN/BLACK &WHITE
500 copies - OASAS comics Variant/NYCC 2019 - Jae Lee BLACK & WHITE
500 copies - OASAS comics Variant/LACC 2019 - Jae Lee
300 copies - Kowabunga comics Variant - Tim Seeley
150 copies - Kowabunga comics Variant - Tim Seeley - "Seeing Red" version VIRGIN
500 copies - Groundbreaking Comics Variant - Jeff Dekal
250 copies - Groundbreaking Comics Variant - Jeff Dekal VIRGIN
1000 copies - Midtown Comics/NYCC 2019 - Francesco Mattina
400 copies - Comics Elite/NYCC 2019 - Lucio Parrillo
100 copies - Comics Elite/NYCC 2019 - Lucio Parrillo VIRGIN
400 copies - Comics Elite/NYCC 2019 - Ryan Kincaid
100 copies - Comics Elite/NYCC 2019 - Ryan Kincaid VIRGIN
500 copies - Space Cadets Variant - SaiinaSix
500 copies - Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 - Bosslogic
250 copies - Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 - Bosslogic VIRGIN
500 copies - Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 - Adelso Corona
250 copies - Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 - Adelso Corona VIRGIN BLACK&WHITE
500 copies - Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 - Sajad Shah
250 copies - Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 - Sajad Shah VIRGIN
500 copies - Bulletproof Comics Variant - Johnny Desjardins
225 copies - Bulletproof Comics Variant - Johnny Desjardins VIRGIN
500 copies - Borderlands Comics - Billy Tucci
250 copies - Borderlands Comics - Billy Tucci VIRGIN BLACK&WHITE
500 copies - Comics To Astonish - Felipe Massafera
150 Copies - Comics To Astonish - Felipe Massafera VIRGIN
400 copies - Metahumans COmics/LACC 2019 - Daniel Warren Johnson
200 copies - Metahumans COmics/LACC 2019 - Daniel Warren Johnson VIRGIN

ugh! facepalm
Moose

magnus20009
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by magnus20009 »

TheeBaldMoose wrote:OK, here goes nothing, and I hope I get this all right!

50 copies - *REDACTED* Shazam Comics/NYCC 2019 Variant - Bary Kitson VIRGIN/BLACK &WHITE
What does *Redacted* mean?

DirtbagSailor

Post by DirtbagSailor »

magnus20009 wrote:

What does *Redacted* mean?
I believe they were keeping it a secret early on, and later it was revealed to be a Virgin B&W variant of the 2019 NYCC Edition by Barry Kitson. Not a bad looking cover!

kjjohanson

Post by kjjohanson »

500 copies - Brute Fitness Variant - Joshua Murphy *side note* This artist is not a professional, he was a monthly winner on the FaceBook page, *1st Fan to have a cover (non professional)*
150 copies - Kowabunga comics Variant - Tim Seeley - "Seeing Red" version VIRGIN
250 copies - Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 - Adelso Corona VIRGIN BLACK&WHITE

ugh! facepalm
so there's 14K right there, which won't be counted in Diamond's numbers, I believe.

kjjohanson

Post by kjjohanson »

ugh! facepalm
so there's 14K right there, which won't be counted in Diamond's numbers, I believe.

DirtbagSailor

Post by DirtbagSailor »

SPECIAL BOOKS (Purposely created with 1 copy each)
1 copy - Bloodshot Salvation #12 (LaRosa Vin Diesel Variant)
1 copy - Quantum And Woody (2017) #1 (Second Print)
1 copy - Unity #1 (Hitch Golden Ticket)
1 copy - Unity #1 (Jones Golden Ticket)
1 copy - Unity #1 (Rivera Golden Ticket)
1 copy - Unity #1 (Foreman Golden Ticket)
1 copy - Unity #1 (Crain Golden Ticket)

DirtbagSailor

Post by DirtbagSailor »

Store and/or Convention Exclusives: 100 copies or LESS
3-10 known copies - Ninjak vs the Valiant Universe #0 (NYCC Unreleased Edition)
  • NOTE: Supposedly all copies of Ninjak vs the Valiant Universe #0 (NYCC Unreleased Edition) were destroyed. This clearly did NOT happen, as a FEW copies still exist and/or have been rarely made available on eBay.

50 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Kitson Shazam Comics/NYCC 2019 B&W Virgin)

100 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Kitson Shazam Comics/NYCC 2019 Virgin)
100 copies - Bloodshot: Project Rising Spirit #1 (Salgado Virgin)
100 copies - Livewire #1 (Salgado Virgin)
100 copies - Psi-Lords #1 (Salgado Virgin)
100 copies - The Life & Death of Toyo Harada #1 (Salgado Virgin)
100 copies - Fallen World #1 (Salgado Shazam Comics & Toys Virgin)
100 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Parrillo Comics Elite/NYCC 2019 Virgin)
100 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Kincaid Comics Elite/NYCC 2019 Virgin)
100 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Kitson Shazam Comics/NYCC 2019 Virgin)
100 copies - 2015 FCBD Valiant 25th anniversary (Edwards Ultimate Comics Un-stickered version)
  • NOTE: The variant without an Ultimate Comic sticker on the front cover has 100 copies. The variant with the sticker has far more copies.

DirtbagSailor

Post by DirtbagSailor »

Store and/or Convention Exclusives: 101-300 copies
150 Copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Massafera Comics To Astonish Virgin)
150 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Seeley Kowabunga comics "Seeing Red" version Virgin)
150 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Sayger Prideland Collectibles Virgin)
175 copies - Punk Mambo (2019) #1 (Iron Maiden Homage B&W Sketch)
  • NOTE: Initially listed Limited to 100 copies; however, confirmed to have 175 copies (which is not a huge difference really)

200 copies - Fallen World #1 (OASAS B&W Sketch w/ Jae Lee ink)250 copies - Punk Mambo (2019) #1 (Knowhere Exclusive Jen Bartel B&W Virgin)
200 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Johnson Metahumans COmics/LACC 2019 Virgin)
225 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Desjardins Bulletproof Comics Virgin)
250 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Tucci Borderlands Comics B&W Virgin)
250 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Dekal Groundbreaking Comics Virgin)
250 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Salgado Harrisburg COmic & Pop Con 2019 Virgin)
250 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Haverland OASAS Comics/LACC 2019 Variant)
250 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Haverland OASAS Comics/LACC 2019 Virgin)
250 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Baron OASAS Comics variant/LACC 2019 Variant)
250 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Baron OASAS comics Variant/NYCC 2019 Virgin)
250 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Corona Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 B&W Virgin)
250 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Bosslogic Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 Virgin)
250 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Shah Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 Virigin)
300 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Seeley Kowabunga Comics Variant)
300 copies - Fallen World #1 (OASAS Virgin w/ Jae Lee ink & June Lee Colors)
300 copies - Punk Mambo (2019) #1 (Las Vegas Variant/Pink Punk Cat Cover)

DirtbagSailor

Post by DirtbagSailor »

Store and/or Convention Exclusives: 301-2,000 copies
400 copies - Bloodshot: Project Rising Spirit #1 (Salgado)
400 copies - Livewire #1 (Salgado)
400 copies - The Life & Death of Toyo Harada #1 (Salgado)
400 copies - Fallen World #1 (Salgado)
400 copies - Psi-Lords #1 (Salgado)
400 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Parrillo Comics Elite/NYCC 2019 Variant)
400 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Kincaid Comics Elite/NYCC 2019 Variant)
400 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Johnson Metahumans COmics/LACC 2019 Variant)
400 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Kitson Shazam Comics/NYCC 2019 Variant)
405 copies - Punk Mambo (2019) #1 (Iron Maiden Homage Variant)
  • NOTE: Initially listed Limited to 300 copies; however, confirmed to have 405 copies (which is not a huge difference really)

500 copies - Punk Mambo (2019) #1 (BSI Comics)
500 copies - Bloodshot Reborn #1 (Nord Ultimate Comics Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot Rising Spirit #1 (Bulletproof Exclusive)
500 copies - Livewire #1 (Bulletproof Exclusive)
500 copies - Bloodshot Reborn #1 (C2E2 Woodward Variant)
500 copies - Harbinger Wars II #1 (Salgado Baltimore ComicCon)
500 copies - The Life & Death of Toyo Harada #1 (Adams South Carolina ComicCon Sketch)
500 copies - Fallen World #1 (OASAS w/ Jae Lee ink & June Lee Colors)
500 Copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Bedrock City Comics - Houston Pride Variant - Brent Peeples
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Tucci Borderlands Comics Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Desjardins Bulletproof Comics Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Massafera Comics To Astonish Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Dekal Groundbreaking Comics Variant)
500 Copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Salgado Harrisburg COmic & Pop Con 2019 Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Lee OASAS comics Variant/LACC 2019 Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Lee OASAS comics Variant/NYCC 2019 B&W Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Corona Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Bosslogic Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Shah Planet Awesome Collectibles/NYCC 2019 Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Sayger Prideland Collectibles Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (SaiinaSix Space Cadets Variant)
500 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Murphy Brute Fitness Variant)
NOTE: This artist is not a professional, he was a monthly winner on the FaceBook page, *1st Fan to have a cover (non professional)*
550 copies - Fallen World #1 (Nerd Store/Wasatch ComicCon)
600 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Choi Frankie's Comics Variant)
650 copies - The Life & Death of Toyo Harada #1 (Choi Paradise / Wondercon)
750 copies - Punk Mambo (2019) #1 (Knowhere Exclusive Jen Bartel)
750 copies - The Life & Death of Toyo Harada #1 (Adams South Carolina ComicCon)
1,000 copies - Bloodshot (2019) #1 (Mattina Midtown Comics/NYCC 2019 Variant)
2,000 copies - X-O Manowar #1 (2017) (LaRosa Virgin Humble Bundle) - Signed by LaRosa
  • NOTE: A small percentage of the 2,000 copies of X-O Manowar #1 (2017) (LaRosa Virgin Humble Bundle) were UNSIGNED; possibly 10 or less.