Which Deathmate book was this in?

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

Oxmyx
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
Valiant fan since: 2013
Favorite character: Blister
Favorite title: Rai and the Future Force
Favorite writer: Jim Shooter
Favorite artist: Barry Wind-Smith
Which Deathmate book was this in?

Post by Oxmyx »

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/b ... atom-3204/
Screenshot_20231104_191922_Chrome.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I've been looking everywhere for the ultra-rare Turok vs Blister issue. Anybody able to help me out?

Chiclo
I'm Chiclo. My strong Dongs paid off well.
I'm Chiclo.  My strong Dongs paid off well.
Favorite character: Kris
Re: Which Deathmate book was this in?

Post by Chiclo »

I was thinking about Solar’s speed earlier. He flew to another star to absorb it and came back in what, hours? Energy is limited by the speed of light. But it seems like the more we learn about the speed of light, the less we know about it. Almost Heisenbergian in that way, I guess. Today, the concensus questions whether the speed of light is constant or the same in every place in the universe. Maybe he could ride the topography of the universe to get the most out of this speed limit?

Ryan
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram

Post by Ryan »

Chiclo wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:42:44 pm I was thinking about Solar’s speed earlier. He flew to another star to absorb it and came back in what, hours? Energy is limited by the speed of light. But it seems like the more we learn about the speed of light, the less we know about it. Almost Heisenbergian in that way, I guess. Today, the concensus questions whether the speed of light is constant or the same in every place in the universe. Maybe he could ride the topography of the universe to get the most out of this speed limit?
Speed of quantum entanglement?
The team came back and said that quantum entanglement transfers information at around 3-trillion meters per second – or four orders of magnitude faster than light. This is a lower speed limit, meaning as we collect more precise data, you can expect that number to get larger. At the moment, our technology and methodologies aren’t sensitive enough to measure speeds at this scale.
https://futurism.com/chinese-physicists ... nglement-2
Spooky! Quantum Action Is 10,000 Times Faster Than Light
https://www.livescience.com/27920-quant ... light.html

Oxmyx

Post by Oxmyx »

Chiclo wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:42:44 pm Maybe he could ride the topography of the universe to get the most out of this speed limit?
Dudes, none of that helps me a bit. Just wondering which color the Union/Supreme/Solar battle is in 😉
I've been looking everywhere for the ultra-rare Turok vs Blister issue. Anybody able to help me out?

ManofTheAtom
Deathmate was cool
Deathmate was cool

Post by ManofTheAtom »

Oxmyx wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:27:01 pm
Chiclo wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:42:44 pm Maybe he could ride the topography of the universe to get the most out of this speed limit?
Dudes, none of that helps me a bit. Just wondering which color the Union/Supreme/Solar battle is in 😉
Solar and Supreme appear together in Deathmate Blue and Deathmate Epilogue.
:atomic: Comics are like a Rorschach test, everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be... :atomic:

Oxmyx

Post by Oxmyx »

ManofTheAtom wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:39:05 pm
Thanks man. Pretty sure I own these, then, and just need to buckle down and read them. I remember reading up until someone and Supreme went to go find Solar. I think.

ManofTheAtom
Deathmate was cool
Deathmate was cool

Post by ManofTheAtom »

Oxmyx wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:06:41 pm
ManofTheAtom wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:39:05 pm
Thanks man. Pretty sure I own these, then, and just need to buckle down and read them. I remember reading up until someone and Supreme went to go find Solar. I think.
I believe it was Geoff who sought Harada out so he could call Solar, who then in turn went to find Supreme.
:atomic: Comics are like a Rorschach test, everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be... :atomic: