Unity 2000 - are there high res pages for #4-6

Discuss the VALIANT comics, characters, and collecting.
PLEASE DO NOT REVEAL SPOILER INFORMATION IN YOUR TOPIC TITLE.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

cg1991cg
Working on the first full appearance of me
Valiant fan since: 2004
Favorite character: turok
Favorite title: turok
Unity 2000 - are there high res pages for #4-6

Post by cg1991cg »

Over the years, as they've appeared on auction sites, I've managed to get some high Res versions of pages from Unity 2000 #4-6. But never a complete set.

Are there compelte issues if high Res pages out there? Or are we doomed to forever have the low Res versions

ManofTheAtom
Deathmate was cool
Deathmate was cool
Re: Unity 2000 - are there high res pages for #4-6

Post by ManofTheAtom »

Members of this board previously got together to finish the three issues. Search for that here to see if you can find it.

I can't recall who was in charge of that or what the quality of the scans (though it was high enough to get them colored I guess), but search for posts about Unity 2000 from before 2012 - 2013 and see what comes up.
:atomic: Comics are like a Rorschach test, everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be... :atomic:

cg1991cg
Valiant fan since: 2004
Favorite character: turok
Favorite title: turok

Post by cg1991cg »

ManofTheAtom wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:27:04 am Members of this board previously got together to finish the three issues. Search for that here to see if you can find it.

I can't recall who was in charge of that or what the quality of the scans (though it was high enough to get them colored I guess), but search for posts about Unity 2000 from before 2012 - 2013 and see what comes up.
Thanks for the reply!

Basically, I've found complete issues but incredibly low resolution. And I've also found a couple of coloured pages. But nothing for a complete high Res version when looking on these forums.

Also, a lot of old links people have shared are dead now sadly

ManofTheAtom
Deathmate was cool
Deathmate was cool

Post by ManofTheAtom »

cg1991cg wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:38:42 am
ManofTheAtom wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:27:04 am Members of this board previously got together to finish the three issues. Search for that here to see if you can find it.

Thanks for the reply!

Basically, I've found complete issues but incredibly low resolution. And I've also found a couple of coloured pages. But nothing for a complete high Res version when looking on these forums.

Also, a lot of old links people have shared are dead now sadly
Yeah, that does suck.

Try asking on the Facebook page too, see if anyone else there might know or even have them.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/438684846161908
:atomic: Comics are like a Rorschach test, everyone has a different opinion on what they are and can be... :atomic:

Phantom
I will call my mum and ask what the *SQUEE* is going on.
I will call my mum and ask what the *SQUEE* is going on.
Location: I would rather be under the stars in a tent, or on a park bench.

Post by Phantom »

I am pretty sure i have them, but moving at the moment. Maybe they are on my old laptop or in a separate hard drive.
It's a big move, so if you are willing to wait? Maybe awhile
I wish their was a Spinal Tap comic, and I had a copy CGC graded at 11.