eBay fun....

Everything else comic-related that's not VALIANT-related.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe
eBay fun....

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

So I was listing stuff for sale tonight...and I noticed that eBay has a sub-category for X-FORCE, of all things.....in the Modern section....

...and yet, amazingly, STILL no Main category for Showcase in the Silver Age section.

Funny, that.

screamingdc
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill

Post by screamingdc »

that's cause everybody has X-Force crap they want to unload. much more people want to sell their X-Force comics than people want to sell their Showcase silver age stuff.
"Me gusta mi reggae, me gusta punk rock, pero la cosa que me gusta mas es panochita"

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

screamingdc wrote:that's cause everybody has X-Force crap they want to unload. much more people want to sell their X-Force comics than people want to sell their Showcase silver age stuff.
<laughs out loud>...oh man, that is just TOO funny. Thanks for the laugh, SDC. ;)

<wipes tears from eyes>..too, too funny.

whetteon
"Don't qoute me on that" -whetteon
"Don't qoute me on that" -whetteon
Valiant fan since: 1993
Favorite character: Solar
Favorite title: Magnus

Post by whetteon »

I missed the joke. :oops:
The Site for Tracking Collectible Comic Trends on Ebay
http://www.lyriacomicexchange.com/

dino
Nerd Boss
Nerd Boss
Valiant fan since: 1993

Post by dino »

screamingdc wrote:that's cause everybody has X-Force crap they want to unload. much more people want to sell their X-Force comics than people want to sell their Showcase silver age stuff.
That is pretty funny man :lol:

lobo
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance
H.A.R.D.E.R. Corps, with Extra Resistance

Post by lobo »

Don't laugh yet.... Marvel is bringing X-Force back. And Liefeld is doing the art again. He will probably only last 3-4 issues before a more competant penciller can keep up with this monthly book.

So speculation will be running rampant and ebay saw it fit the have an X-force category. It only stands to reason.

:P

Ok start laughing again.
:wink:

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

lobo wrote:Don't laugh yet.... Marvel is bringing X-Force back. And Liefeld is doing the art again. He will probably only last 3-4 issues before a more competant penciller can keep up with this monthly book.

So speculation will be running rampant and ebay saw it fit the have an X-force category. It only stands to reason.

:P

Ok start laughing again.
:wink:
The bottom line is, whoever's in charge of the comics category at eBay just doesn't have a CLUE about comics. I seriously doubt that the new X-Force title had ANYTHING to do with it, but I could be wrong. I think the reason is, the idiot(s) who decides such things is a 20 year old pimple faced kid who doesn't know his head from his *SQUEE*, and thinks that nothing printed before 1990 is worthy of any attention or study, and people care more about X-Force than they do about Showcase.

That the STANDARD BEARER title of the Silver Age, the title that launched nearly EVERY SINGLE Silver Age DC title, the title that SPAWNED the Silver Age doesn't have it's own category, but X-FORCE...X-FORCE!!!...DOES...

Well....it's a joke, but sadly, not really a good one. It just blows my mind.

x-omatic
Did someone call for a Hired Gun?
Did someone call for a Hired Gun?

Post by x-omatic »

http://chrismorrillart.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ZephyrWasHOT!!
Chief of the Dia Tribe
Chief of the Dia Tribe

Post by ZephyrWasHOT!! »

;) Where's it's companion title, Internal & Armstrong?

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating
Just trying to be self-deprecating

Post by Brother J »

Is that the same guy that's been re-listing that "External Warrior" book over and over again on eBay? How the hell does he get "External" by looking at the book he's selling? Maybe he figured if he put an "X" in Eternal, he might be able to sell it to an X-Men fan. :roll: