Unity Saga TPB Question

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

jsbt
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
If you gave Aric hugs and kisses, would it be XOXO X-O?
Unity Saga TPB Question

Post by jsbt »

Hi there -

New here, trying to rebuild a collection of one of my favorite memories from comics as a kid. I have the first six parts of Unity which I picked up from a bin at a nearby store, but I am looking to get TPBs for the rest. Can anyone tell me how many parts each Unity Saga TPB covers? I'm trying to avoid too much overlap. Thanks much, sorry to bother.

Daniel Jackson
A toast to the return of Valiant!
A toast to the return of Valiant!

Post by Daniel Jackson »

Welcome to the boards. Here are the story titles each Unity trade contains....

The first TPB contains
Unity#0 'Ends of the earth', Eternal Warrior#1 'Footprints in the sands of time', Archer & Armstrong#1 'Up against the wall mother', Magnus#15 'The torch is passed'.
The second
X-O#7 'A call to arms', Shadowman#4 'Sunburn', Rai#6 'A world brought down',
Harbinger#8 'Heart Failures', Solar#12 '...and then there was one'.
The third
Eternal Warrior#2 'Where trouble melts like raindrops', Archer & Armstrong#2 'Turok and roll all night', Magnus#16 'Out of time', X-O#8 'Crossroads', Shadowman#5 'No love lost'.
The fourth
Rai#7 'Sacrificial spirit', Harbinger#9 'Children of Destiny', Solar#13 'Dreams that you dare', Unity#1 'Until the end of time', Rai #1 Companion 'Bloodline'.

Manowar Class
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill
Ninjak and Ninjil went up a hill

Post by Manowar Class »

its about 4 or 5 apiece depending on the volume.

There is some overlap inevitably though because the characters are interacting with one another and major events take place showing how that person or set of people perceive the event...then some events have nothing at all to do with oters. I thought that some of the overlap was annoying myself, but I see why they did it. Best bet is to just read em all!
I feel like I've been caught with my hand in the tofu."

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating
Just trying to be self-deprecating

Post by Brother J »

unless you have your heart set on getting these as trade paperbacks, you'd probably be better off just buying the rest of the Unity issues you need individually. The Unity chapter books are often found in .25/.50 boxes. JMTC! :P

ckb
Psssst. Hey buddy, need another CGC fix?
Psssst. Hey buddy, need another CGC fix?

Post by ckb »

I'll send you all the unity issues you need for $10 shipped. And that's just cause it's not worth packing books up for less than $10. PM me.