Boda'a CGC auction winners

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

BodaZoffa
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Boda'a CGC auction winners

Post by BodaZoffa »

Here are the winners of this weeks auction..... congrats!

Harbinger Pink #0 CGC 9.8.....sold to Dino
Rai #1 CGC 9.8 $200.00
Ninjak Gold CGC 9.8 $200.00
Unity Red CGC 9.6......sold to Dino
Unity Red CGC 9.6......sold to Myron

Harbinger #1 CGC 9.0 $35.00 TLC5555
Harbinger #3 CGC 9.4 $11.00 Zeph
Magnus #1 CGC 9.4 $20.00 Eric Jackson
X-O #1 CGC 9.2 $10.00 Greg

BodaZoffa

Post by BodaZoffa »

Please send payment + $5.00 for shipping via PayPal to jamesswoboda@msn.com, & include your address in a PM to me.

Greg.... yours is free for helping me with my website. :D

I should have these mailed out by the end of the week.

Thanks..... Boda

Eric Jackson
You gotta have Faith!
You gotta have Faith!

Post by Eric Jackson »

Thanks Boda. Can't wait to get it, this is appropriatly my first CGC book. Hope it doesn't start an addiction :)

Vault-Keeper
Mr. Sunshine
Mr. Sunshine

Post by Vault-Keeper »

Hey Boda!
Are you any relation to Ron Swoboda, who used to play for the Mets? Just wonderin'!

I was born in NYC, & used to go to Mets & Yankee games in the mid to late 1960's. I have fond memories of being a little kid in a huge stadium, watching Mickey Mantle & Roger Maris do their stuff for the Yanks, while my Dad explained the play-by-play to me, so I could keep up with what was going on. I saw Swoboda play in 1969, the year the Mets made it to (& won) the World Series.

Any sports card collectors out there? I just picked up a huge lot of sports chase cards & rookie cards at a local auction yesterday, including some Gem Mint 10 graded rookie cards, & lots of famous names like Jordan, McGuire, Boomer Esiason, Jeff Gordon, etc. I'd be looking to sell them cheap to any board members.---Steve G

BodaZoffa

Post by BodaZoffa »

Vault-Keeper wrote:Hey Boda!
Are you any relation to Ron Swoboda, who used to play for the Mets? Just wonderin'!

I was born in NYC, & used to go to Mets & Yankee games in the mid to late 1960's. I have fond memories of being a little kid in a huge stadium, watching Mickey Mantle & Roger Maris do their stuff for the Yanks, while my Dad explained the play-by-play to me, so I could keep up with what was going on. I saw Swoboda play in 1969, the year the Mets made it to (& won) the World Series.

Any sports card collectors out there? I just picked up a huge lot of sports chase cards & rookie cards at a local auction yesterday, including some Gem Mint 10 graded rookie cards, & lots of famous names like Jordan, McGuire, Boomer Esiason, Jeff Gordon, etc. I'd be looking to sell them cheap to any board members.---Steve G
No relation, but I do get asked that a lot.

I received the books this morning, & it brings a little tear to my eye to let some of the go... :cry: (Especially the Harbie Pink 9.8, but I am glad to see it go to a good home)

The Rai #1 I might hold onto after seeing it. That, & they are not selling for what they should in the market right, now.

Thanks for all the bids. I might send one more lot off to CGC to get back by X-Mas time.

Boda

ckb
Psssst. Hey buddy, need another CGC fix?

Post by ckb »

Tell me about it... :-)
BodaZoffa wrote:The Rai #1 I might hold onto after seeing it. That, & they are not selling for what they should in the market right, now.
Boda

dino
Nerd Boss
Nerd Boss
Valiant fan since: 1993

Post by dino »

BodaZoffa wrote:
Vault-Keeper wrote:Hey Boda!

No relation, but I do get asked that a lot.

I received the books this morning, & it brings a little tear to my eye to let some of the go... :cry: (Especially the Harbie Pink 9.8, but I am glad to see it go to a good home)

The Rai #1 I might hold onto after seeing it. That, & they are not selling for what they should in the market right, now.

Thanks for all the bids. I might send one more lot off to CGC to get back by X-Mas time.

Boda
I agree, Rai #1 is not an easy book to get in that condition but I think the fact that it was one of the first high grade books on ebay (didnt it sell for $300 before any of the big CGC's sales started?) has meant a lot of those who are currently collecting cgc valiants have it. If a batch of new collectors starts it should raise again.

Don't worry about the Harby Pink 9.8, its going to a very very good home :D

Thanks boda

ckb

Post by ckb »

What was the price on the pink 9.8, if I may ask?

BodaZoffa

Post by BodaZoffa »

ckb wrote:What was the price on the pink 9.8, if I may ask?
$200.00. A very good price, only offered here to the fellas.... :D

Boda

dino
Nerd Boss
Nerd Boss
Valiant fan since: 1993

Post by dino »

Really great price, I cant believe you went that low myself Boda. AND you still have a few books left at great prices too, Im suprised no one went after them.

BodaZoffa

Post by BodaZoffa »

The books will be shipped out tommorrow by priority mail, for those who have paid already.

I will put a delivery confirmation on Dino's due to the price of the books. They should arrive by Thursday or Friday.

The other books are going up for auction on eBay, & I should have them posted by tommorrow night. I'll post it for everyone.

Thanks again....! Boda

ckb

Post by ckb »

I'll match the deal if knight can confirm to me that the person who wants it has given $100 to the CF foundation through him.

So, to be clear, $200 to me, $100 to CF through knight, Harb 0 pink CGC 9.8 to you.