Canada shipping

VALIANT-related items for sale, trade, or wanted.

Moderators: Daniel Jackson, greg

J-D Manowar
100 posts! (if you round to the nearest 100)
Favorite character: X-O Manowar
Canada shipping

Post by J-D Manowar »

How much is Canadian shipping versus US shipping. If it cost $10 US to shipp something in the US. What would it be US to Canada?

slym2none
a typical message board assassin

Post by slym2none »

Hard to say, considering all the variables. For a better answer, try the US Post Office site. You can calcualte domestic and international postage there.

:thumb:

-slym
Some people spend their whole lives believing in fairy tales, usually because they don't want to give up the fabulous prizes.

mrwoogieman
All this talk of 'snipping' is making me keep my legs crossed.
All this talk of 'snipping' is making me keep my legs crossed.

Post by mrwoogieman »

1-2 comics generally cost $3-4 to send to Canada. 3 to about 8, I use the Global Priority Flat Rate envelope for $7.50 (I charge $8.00 because I'm a shipping profiteer!! :P ). Anything over that number and it depends on weight but it won't be less than $12 once you get to that size and on up from there.

Brother J
Just trying to be self-deprecating
Just trying to be self-deprecating

Post by Brother J »

as long as the package you send is less than 4 lbs., you can mail it via Airmail Letter Post, which is fairly quick and usually much cheaper than Global Priority. Often packages can be mailed to Canada just as cheaply as one to the U.S. when you use Airmail Letter Post.

RobInOttawa

Post by RobInOttawa »

Shipping to Canada from the US is more expensive than shipping from Canada to the US. If you are buying from the States it is better to buy multiple items from the same seller to cut down on the shipping costs.

SnotDrip
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Clinkin' bottles with Aram
Valiant fan since: Magnus Robot Fighter #1

Post by SnotDrip »

slym2none wrote:Hard to say, considering all the variables. For a better answer, try the US Post Office site. You can calcualte domestic and international postage there.

-slym
you can check the same at Canada Post. Remember that prices are in $CAD so do the currency conversion and units of measurements are metric unless otherwise stated. This may help doing a reverse lookup/shipping check for cross border stuff.

slym2none

Post by slym2none »

SnotDrip wrote:
slym2none wrote:Hard to say, considering all the variables. For a better answer, try the US Post Office site. You can calcualte domestic and international postage there.

-slym
you can check the same at Canada Post. Remember that prices are in $CAD so do the currency conversion and units of measurements are metric unless otherwise stated. This may help doing a reverse lookup/shipping check for cross border stuff.

-slym
Some people spend their whole lives believing in fairy tales, usually because they don't want to give up the fabulous prizes.